Meeting Karkat

You were walking back to your house but then saw Dave."Hey!(f/n)!Over here!" he shouted. You turned to walk towards him." So, get any boyfriends." he said winking." No Dave,why are you always flirting?" you asked." Girls love me, so why don't you?" he asked." We're just friends." you said. You turned around to walk away and go home. You got to your house and opened the door to see Kankri sitting doing nothing." Hi,whats wrong?" you asked sitting next to him on the couch. He looked over at you and said that another troll was coming over." Yay, some other troll to talk to." you said. " Any way, he has issues so just try to stay calm." he said in a calm voice. You looked confused and just went with it." Kankri, do you wanna spend sometime with me?" you said putting your arms around his neck."(f/n), your triggering me." he said. You moved your arms and pouted." Why can't I at least hug you?"you asked.Kankri didn't respond. He got up and just looked out the front window. (Kankri's POV.). I looked out the window to see Karkat coming up the sidewalk. I opened the front door to let him in. He stood in the foyer just looking around. I could see him stare at (f/n)." Hi Karkat, it's nice to finally meet you." she said standing up and walking toward him. I got a little jealous by the way they were looking at each other."Really? Kankri never told me about you." Karkat said. You looked over at Kankri and stare at him."A troll moves in and you don't tell him about the other people in the house?" you said to Kankri.(f-f/n), I didn't mean to frustrate you." he said." Relax, I am not upset." you said.Kankri looks at you confused."Whatever, I am going in my room." Karkat said.