Sorrow

What the fuck.

What

the

fuck.

Your legs rubbed together for a moment as you felt his hands brush down your legs, the feeling of his fingertips dancing amongst your skin as if painting you. Was he just curious? Oh how much hoped he was, you never saw him like that right? You must feel something if you're letting him touch you like another man (or woman) would when you were together. You never noticed how dry your lips have gotten—the feeling of his finger tips didn't help any better when he was getting really close to a place you would last think you'd have a robot touching you was another thought that brushed passed you as you still threatened to her closer, biting your lip as your hand pressed against his face as you grew the courage to speak, slow and nervous, sweat dribbling down your face as he rubbed his rays into your hand.

"Sunrise..." you gasped as his finger pressed against your inner thighs as he purred softly into your hand, fuck, you need to stop this, now. But he felt so good. You need to open your mouth and speak, watching him lift his head to look at you, waiting for your answer as he pressed your skin harder, grinning at the reaction you gave him.

"Sunrise—you do this with people like, ones you have a crush on-" throwing your head back into the mat as you bit your lip to keep yourself from moaning into it, you will not moan into it, not today or the next day. You watched through hooded eyes, carefully removing his hand from your thigh as he brought it up towards your face, he was talking?

"You're so pretty...so, so pretty! But I do like you, so much more then you think I do." Your body stiffened at his confession, animatronics were allowed to feel romantic feelings? Was that new or was that even allowed—you bit your lip before pushing him further from you. "I-..I don't feel the same, Sunrise."

The silence was eating you alive, whole, this was making you so uncomfortable. Watching as he stood up, the feeling of being alone brought the space between you—reaching your hand out to at least—he was so far from reach. You never realized how much you where could affect someone or well something so much. Your heart clenched so much, the blood rushing to your ears as he looked so heartbroken, why did it hurt so much? You held back a choked sob watching as he walked away in the suffocating silence.

"Fuck." You laid back on the ground, letting your arm cross over your eyes. He...looked so hurt. You muscled up a choked sob, letting your body shake and think.

You never truly saw how quiet things were, you were alone. Unneeded, unwanted yet you accepted the responsibilities of your siblings—being someone who you thought they could look up to as you drowned yourself in your own demons, their hands wrapping around their ankles, their bodies pressing against your back. Hands wrapping around your neck as their unwanted words mumbled things into your ear.

Shooting up from your spot—you needed a moment. Maybe time—a walk, kicking your leg to remove the hands from your ankles—they weren't there but it..made you feel better. Escaping the unwanted area, a walk was needed, air—something. You wanted everything to go away but soon enough you walked right into something—

"Ow—" you grumbled, looking at the animatronic in front of you. Who was that? Why were they picking through the trash? You reached out a hand, lightly touching her back as she jumped, her eyes widening as she realized where she was—shock, what—why does her mouth feel so dirty...

"Are you alright—?" You asked with some hesitance, watching the chicken(?) realize where she was. Grumbling and looking at you fearfully as she talked about not wanting to her replaced—she was scared. You've never seen them give out that type of reaction, it was fear, it made you feel bad. You didn't know what to do but comfort—hugging would always make your niece feel better, stretching out your arms, seeing the confusion on her face before moving closer, wrapping her own arms around you. You sighed, letting her hand press on her head as you hummed a song, as you both say there for awhile.