~ What the heck?! ~

Ven's POV

Hmmm....bakit parang lumilipad ako? At parang iba tong inahigaan ko?hmm...para talagang iba eh....

"Mr.Wood wake up"

Why is somebody trying to wake me up? And want to sleep  more...your disturbing me.....

"Mr.Wood wake up were landing"

I don't care even were lan-wait!! Landing?! Where?! I was surprised when I heard the word landing so I was awaken suddenly....

"Landing where?!"I ask while gathering my bearings when I look around the place I found out that I'm inside a airplane!!

"To Cebu  Mr. Wood"

What!?! From all country Cebu?! What the heck?!! When and how I ridden this airplane?! How?! And Who let me aboard this...... this airplane?! WHO?!

"Who was the one  brought me in here?!"I ask the stewardess who woke me earlier.... While I seated properly in my chair...

"Mr.Steward and Ms.Wood also Mr.Roel"

What the heck?! Them?! How?! •instant images • shit the coffee! They put two slepping pills on it!! The devil may take them!! How could they?!

"Mr.Wood there is a letter for you from them"The stewardess said and she gave it to me and left.... I read it immediately .......

Dear Ven,

        Were sorry to do this forcefully to you but this only the way to make you rest dear brother and we are really concern about your health and before you'll be angry with as please see the efforts we did for both of you.....and you'll thank us for dear brother ....please don't be so coward on her........

                      Sincerely Yours,
            Concern family and friend's

Note:You'll stay one of our private resort in Cebu,

WTF?!! concern friend and family that's what they call it?! God lord Jesus help me...but I think they all crazy!! Yeah crazy!! I should ex-

"Mr.Wood there is a call for you"The Stewardess said informing me while holding a Phone,