Pony goodlight

Y/N's POV:

We had all been traviling for a while, I heard Rin's stomach growl so I looked for food in my bag as did she. When we found none we looked at Al asking if he had some. "Sorry I dont have any food either" Rin's stomach growls again. We all collapse. I hear a woman ask if we are alright, when we didn't give an answer, she went to go get help. They took us to a taver and they gave us free food. We heard something old guys talking about how they want to capture the 2 other girls who can use song power. Rin has a worried look but I tell her that it's okay. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR NOT GOING TO PAY?!" We looked over to see the owner yelling a beautiful woman with blue hair in a ponytail. "I found a spider in my room so I'm not going to pay! I beautiful woman like me shouldn't have to! I hate bugs!" Yes, she was beautiful but she was kind of cocky. "It was just a spider!" What kind of a person doesn't pay because of a bug?.."fine, I wasn't going to reveal myself but I am...a court minstrel!" She pulls out an instrument that looks like a tiny piano. That means she was from the Capital! "Your identity doesn't change the fact that you have to pay! Your total is 12,000" She kept trying to negotiate with the owner, it was kind of getting annoying but Rin, Al and I just kept watching. "What if I flip with coin, if it lands on heads I get it for free, if it lands on tails, I will pay half." She said "HOW COME ONLY HALF IS AS MUCH AS YOU WILL PAY?!" "Fine, I will sing, and I will get it for free." I guess he finally agreed because we were all outside in an instant. She started to sing and it was beautiful! Me and Rin later joined in and she got her room for free. "That was amazing! What's your name?!" Rin beamed "My name is Poney Goodnight" "what kind of a name is that?" I said quietly "I HEARD THAT!! Anyway, anyone as beautiful as me shouldn't be judged." I was right, Poney really was cocky. "Most people don't call themselves beautiful." Al was right but as he introduced us he called himself a genius and Poney told him the same thing. We saw some guards running to us and I saw something I would least expect.