Nighty Night~

Y/N POV
-------------------

I took a deep breath in as he skipped to the bottom of the slide. "Where are ya? Having fun yet?" He echoed into the slide. "Mmph," I quietly gag. I can hear him begin to climb, but he stopped every few steps, groaning. "My robot hands are NOT as good for smooth foam surfaces...." He huffed. I signaled the children to slide down the slide. "GOTCHA!" He howled. I froze with shock. He wasn't even near me. I don't even know where he is. I heard kids laughing from the other side of the tunnel. I quickly figured that he had found other kids, so I followed them down the slide. "I wanna do lights out hide n' seek!" One boy shouted. "Keep the lights on!" Ordered Sun. He didn't move- his body faced the boy. Flick! Darkness scowled at the room. Cries and whimpers of the children filled the room. I couldn't see. "ARUGH, ERRR, MMMM, ACK!" Sun barked. What was happening to him? Is he okay? What's going on? I saw red lights coming from the play place. I grabbed my phone, clicking the ' Flashlight ' button. Light beamed from the camera. I shakily brought it to face the red lights. A six foot robot stood proudly. He had a star covered blue hat, had a large, wide smile. Half of his face was just black. Long blue nails, and had his sleeping clothing on. I trembled with horror.

SUN/MOON'S POV
-------------------------------------

No. No no no! I didn't want this! I never...rgh... Wanted this...! It can't be, stupid children! Stupid stupid stupid! Sun. You wanted this. No! Moon, I didn't want this! Your going to hurt them... And? You don't care about anyone here except your stupid games. My thoughts shut off as I leaped out of the play place.

A/N
---------

Okay okay I'm sorry again it's short! But the bolder words in Sun's mind is Moon thinking. Once he transforms he shares a mind! Thank you for the support:)! Have a good night!

341 words.