BEFORE PART 2

N/A

HARRY'S FIRST APPEARANCE IS COMING IN THIS CHAPTER

DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEA/ THEORY ON HOW HE IS GONNA APPEAR, OR WHAT HE IS GONNA BE IN THE STORY ?
IS HE GONNA BE THE ENEMY ?
IS IT A ENEMIES TO LOVERS TYPE OF STORY ?

******

I got power, poison, pain and joy inside my DNA
I got hustle though, ambition, flow inside my DNA
I was born like this, since one like this, immaculate conception

******

I wasn't able to barge anything out of Niklaus on our way to our bedroom, besides that there was already an outfit picked out for me in my room and that I needed to change into it quickly. I thought about arguing about his trust in me for picking my own outfit but he most definitely saw in my facial expression because before I could even leave the thought aside in my head, he beat me to it.

"I couldn't risk giving any hint for what to wear without giving it away" He said it while turning his back to me and taking two steps to reach for his door knob.

"So tell me" I tried to fight for information.

"You don't have to wear what I picked..." He ignored what I said "... Just work your head around what I gave you" He said, opening his bedroom door and taking a single step into it before my single word stopped him from following through with his mission to do the same and change.

"But..."

"You have 15 minutes to come out of that door otherwise I am going without you" He announced before shutting his bedroom door behind him and leaving me to stand by my door alone.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes as I made my way into my room.

The room was still decorated with soft pink everywhere, from walls to carpet, bedding to curtains. The room was divided into two spaces. One being where you would first be welcomed to, where my bed and vanity was placed, where you would find all of my novels mixed with my coding books, and the other half of the room was where all of my childhood toys and stuffed animals were found, with a floating white coach being hang from the ceiling by ropes covers with pink flowers was centered in the space facing the large tv.

I could say it wasn't as bad until you turned to look at the wall behind the television, where all of my collectable dolls were displayed in their original boxes covering the wall, floor to ceiling. This room hasn't been updated since it was first turned into my room, with a few small changes as the electronics got replaced with a more advanced technology and my bed was no longer a toddler size and now a nice California king bed that easily sucked my 5'8 ass in between the pillows and thick cover making it look like I wasn't even there to begin with.

But besides those little changes my room was still a little girl's room, the kind you can easily tell I am the only girl and the youngest among my 5 cousins and one brother.

And no, I have never brought a guy to my room. Are you crazy? I would first die of embarrassment and he would die with a bullet cutting through his skull by either Sofu, Klaus, my 5 cousins or even my own father all the way in America the second he breathed inside this room.

As I walked into the room, I sensed the lit candle filling the room with tobacco vanilla sent from tom ford. Fresh roses were displayed by my nightstand with fresh water in a small jar and a glass by it. The house servant has been here, tightening up the room for me, so by bedtime it was just how I liked it.