Chapter 21 "Join me pirate crew!" He said.

Mike's POV

"W-what do you mean Foxy? Is that why I have scars...?" My eyes turned black, "IS IT?!"

"M-Mike... y-y-you need t-to cal-calm do-down-

I cut him off, "CALM DOWN?! How the fuck am I supposed to fucking calm down about this?! You tell me this shit now?! At all of the times... now?!"

I heard a voice... not like my subconscious... but a little girl's...

'M-Mikey... listen to Foxy... he's trying to help...'

'HOW IS THAT HELPING?!' I yelled at this voice.

'Do it or you'll get both you and Beca killed!!'

I pondered a bit. I'll always protect Beca... so I listened to the voice.

'What is your name?'

'My name is Eli... that's all I'm telling you for now...'

'Ok... it seems like you know my name.'

'Yes, Michael Elizabeth Schmidt. I literally live in you... I know this stuff...'

'Ok... good I guess.'

Mike couldn't stop thinking about what happened that day... he couldn't exactly remember the day... but the more he thought about it, the more he remembers. He never really asked himself or anybody why he has his scars, he just shrugged it off. No asked why either, probably because I wear my beanie most of the time...

'Mike? Uh... you've been quiet...' Eli said.

'I'm fine...' No I'm not.

My eyes went black again. "Why did you do it Foxy...?"

"I-I-I d-don't-"

"WHY DID YOU DO IT?!" I yelled. I think I was crying.

"M-mike-"

The six a.m. bell chimed.

"You know what...? I'll talk to you guys when I'm ready... come on Beca..." I grabbed Beca and led her out the pizzeria.

"What the hell Mike? What was that about? Why are you acting like an ass?"

"Because I feel like one."

________________________________

Best
Cliffhanger
Ever

BCW BISHES (not really)