Mighty lovers

It was just a normal day I was just skating around in my skates out in the park , until I ran into somebody! Well it wasn't my fault he wasn't watching himself!, " watch yourself!" , I said to the boy, " Me? Watch myself? No you ran into me!" He replied to me. " Yeah whatever! You know that's not true!" I replied to him. Once I got up, I felt bad maybe it was my fault I ran into him? When I reached my hand out to help him up he just pushed it away! How rude was he, first he made me fall! Then I tried to help him up and he just pushed my hand away and skated away, what a jerk he was.

A few weeks later, it was time for me to meet my new teammates , I can't believe my mother put me in a random hockey team! With nobody I even known. It was now time to leave to go meet my new team-mates I am nervous, really nervous actually, but hopefully it goes well.

Once I walked into the ice rink there was a group of hockey kids were standing there with the new coach and this random dude, but I turned my back to see that boy! It was the boy that I ran into at the park! I went and tapped on his shoulder, " hey aren't you the boy from the park?" I asked him, he turned around, " oh um yeah I am", he relied to me. That boy was tall and I mean tall, im only 4'11 so everybody to be is basic huge, to me but I am this boy was tall. " im y/n, and you are?", I asked him, " I'm Dean Portman". Well however this boy was he was kinda cute, wait what no! He isn't cute he is rude. " Hey it's time to go meet the other teammates let's go on the ice". He grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the ice. It wasn't a ruff pull it was like he was being gentle with me?