❣︎ 𝙷𝚘𝚠..𝚂𝚘𝚏𝚝..~ ❣︎

☁︎︎ Ello! Calico Introduces...Thoma x Aetherr!!! ''. I really hope you guys enjoy This piece of work! And I hope you are doing okay! Let me know who you want to ship Aether with next!! Fluff, smut, lemon? Idc! I'll write it! I won't judge! So don't worry!! ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎ ☁︎︎
_________________________________
❤︎ 𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗..☟︎❤︎
𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚜:..𝙰 𝚋it 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝..𝙰 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏.! ❤︎
𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚜:..𝚃𝚘𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊! 𝙱𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚖 𝙰𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛! ▼・ᴥ・▼
𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘:..𝙰𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
☾𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢..!☽
______________________________________________

Aether Yawned as he awoke from his nap..he somehow felt a little different, And not by just having some bruises from yesterday..
__________________
Aether:..Hm.? Strange, something doesn't feel right..it's a lot warmer than usual..And everything seems so loud..
__________________
As aether was busy trying to figure out what was wrong he suddenly heard a few footsteps come closer..
And so he waited..waited..and waited..
Aether was confused as how they have not reached the door yet
________________
Aether:..The hell is taking them so long.? I can hear them getting closer but..how have they not reached the door yet!?..it's not even that fa-
_____________________

Aether's thoughts were soon interrupted by a sudden familiar cheery voice, unfortunately made him frighten as he jumped back, though that's when he felt something soft go in between his legs..Causing him to look down and to his surprise..he was a..Dog!?
___________________
Aether: Ah! What the heck! Am..Am I a Dog!? H-how!? What did I even do to become a Dog! Oh my..this is terrible! I can't go out looking like this!!
People will make fun of m-
_________________
While the traveler was in his sudden state of panic he was soon interrupted by the males cheery voice..
__________________
Thoma: Ah, i don't think you look that bad! You actually look kind of..Adorable and cute.!!
____
Thoma was a bit flustered by the words coming out of his mouth but he knew it was the truth!
__________
Aether:..R-really.?

Thoma: Yep! If I was a local having a bad day.I'd uhm..Actually feel better if I saw an Aether with ears and tail! You're really adorable! Trust me!

Aether: Th..thanks Thoma! Maybe it's not so bad.!
__________________________________
Both men were a deep red..Thoma from the words that had come out of his mouth..And Aether because of what Thoma said..Calling Him Cute and adorable did make his feel better though! It gave him more confidence..not enough to still go out looking like a dog..and so he decided to ask Thoma if he could stay until whatever had happened to him wore off.
__________________________________
Aether:..Uhm, Thoma.?

Thoma: Hm? Yeah aether?

Aether: Do you mind if I stay until this wears off..? Ah! Whatever you said did make me feel better! But..I just don't want to go out looking like a dog..So, please Thoma.?

Thoma: Oh Uhm..Of course aether! Stay as much as you want! You don't have to ask at all!
___________
Thoma smiled as he spoke..
___________
Aether: Thank Thoma! Do you mind staying with me for a while also..? It's okay if not! I'm just wondering..!
__________________
Aether began to turn into a shade of pink as he tried to cover it up by hugging a pillow near his face..which made Thoma turn a shade of pink as well...in which he turned away a bit flustered at the cuteness..
____________________
Thoma: Of course Aether! I'll stay with you! I don't mind, as my schedule is pretty empty today! So say, what would you like to do?
_______________________
Thoma asked as he walked over to the bed and sat down next to Aether comforting the Other male by petting His head..
___________________________
❤︎ Eep! Maybe a bit of smut.? Just a warning! (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ ❤︎
_______________________
Aether in response let out a low whimper as he swayed his tail, Thoma found this a bit admirable as he continued petting to hear the boy Let out low whimpers due to his petting, Aether let out a low huff as he jumped up and tumbled Thoma down towering over the taller male as he huffed looking down at him Blushing, Thoma was quite surprised by the sudden action as his cheeks turned a shade of pink as he looked at the huffing Blushing Male..
________________________________
Aether:..Th-Thoma..Please..D-don't stop petting m..me..
_______________________________
Aether managed to say, Thoma in response nodded a bit as he continued to pet the Male that was towering over him, Thoma found it more admirable as he was able to see the males face better as Aether let out low whimpers as he wagged his tail,
____________________________
Thoma:..Good boy..you like be petted very much don't you..
_________________________________
Aether nodded as he continued to let out low and soft whimpers..Suddenly Aether had let out one more huff as he then leaned in kissing Thoma,
Thoma At That point was in shock..but he gracefully accepted the kiss as he Closed his eyes..he continued to pet Aether as little whimpers could be heard from the Kisses...
That's when Thoma pulled back and stopped petting Aether as he let out a huff catching his breath...
Aether did so do as he was catching his breath before looking back up at Thoma...
____________________________
Thoma: I know you want me to pet you more..But I think it's time you have a nap..mkay?
Aether: O-Okay..
_____________________________
Aether rested his head on top of Thoma as he let his tail flop down to the side, it wasn't long before he had fallen asleep Cuddling Thoma..
Thoma on the other hand was comforting the male by rubbing his back softly..as Thoma finally seen that Aether was asleep he slipped his shoes off and his accessories off and he lifted the blanket over them..Thoma moved Aether to the side so he could hug the peaceful male sleeping..Thoma soon fell asleep as well..both males slept peacefully in the end...
_________________________________
❣︎ I really hope you guys liked this piece! It took a bit of time but I got it done! Again, if you want to request a male ship with Aether I'll gladly accept! But you have to tell me the Details! If you want fluff lemon or smut! It's simple! Anyways..! I hope you guys enjoyed! I hope you have an awesome day! You are always welcomed to vent to me if anything happens! Make sure to stay healthy! Here are some hugs!! (•́•̀)...
A little picture of Dog Aether if you reached the end as well!! ❣︎
____________________________

__________________________________❣︎ I wish I knew the artist so I could credit them! But If they ever see this! Credits to youuu!!! ( ˘ ³˘) ❣︎Anyways! Have an amazing day! I'll make sure to post twice or three times a week

❣︎ I wish I knew the artist so I could credit them! But If they ever see this! Credits to youuu!!! ( ˘ ³˘) ❣︎
Anyways! Have an amazing day! I'll make sure to post twice or three times a week.? Maybe..! Bye bye now!! (•́•̀)
|~..Word count:..1124..~|
_________________________________