Good News

I wake up by chills running down my body, I'm in so much pain.

The nurse came into the room, "Hello Leilani, I'm your nurse Lisa. The surgery went very well. We will watch you and see how everything goes and hopefully you'll be on your way in 1-2 more days. Are you in any pain?"

I study her face before I reply, "Yes actually, a lot of pain.. Am I going to live? I feel nauseous.

"You will be fine. We brought you to surgery as soon as possible witch saved you from going into cardiac arrest, as long as you take anti-arrhythmic meds daily." She smiles. "Are you willing to take visitors? There's a few people here to see you..."

"More than one?" I wonder who's here..
"Sure," I reply and she gives me pain killers then calls everyone to my room.

Justin ran in first, I am so glad to see him.
"I'm so glad you're alright! Please don't be mad at me-" Before he could finish Samier, Kait, and Katherine walk in the room.

"I'm so glad you're all right! You girls had me worried sick!" Katherine hugs me as she walks in.

"You're fucking crazy. Don't you ever scare me like that again!" Kait walks over to me and holds my hand.

Samier doesn't say a word, her expressions showed how scared she is. I smile at her and she leaves the room in tears.

"How's Mariana?" My eyes gloss as I begin to tear up.

"She's perfectly fine, thanks to Justin." Katherine smiles at Justin.

"What did Justin do?" I'm confused.

"Mariana lost a lot of blood, since Samier and I were not around, he was the only possible donor of her blood type other than you." I stare out the window trying to process what Katherine had just said to me.

"Are you alright?" I turn my head toward Justin.

"I'm fine, everything's alright. Are you hungry?" He smiles.

"I have a craving for strawberries and French fries.." Justin looks at Katherine with a worried look.

"You need to watch what you eat now, you have a bad heart." Her eyes fill with worry.

"I'll be fine if you get me some French fries." I roll my eyes.

*Dr.Simon please hurry to room 216 A* The lady at the front desk says with a shaken voice.

"Isn't that Mariana's room?" I sit up quickly.

"Oh my god, I'll be right back!" Katherine runs out of the room.

"I have to go see if she's alright!" I yell at Justin trying to get out of bed.

"You just got out of heart surgery! I will make sure everything is all right, I'll be right back!" He kisses my forehead.

Justin's POV:

I run down the hall to where Katherine is..
"What's going on?" I look at her face turning pale.

"Mariana stopped breathing... They're doing CPR and asked me to leave the room." A tear escapes from her eyes and I feel my happiness dissolve into nothing.