Chapter 10

Hollee sweethearts
I know I'm super late.😁
But please bare with me.😜
Read the previous chapter once more. Hope you won't mind.
Enjoy reading.

*********
" In rules of love, it says that, by the third encounter, the love will bloom. But in my case, it was still hate. "

- Shivaay

*********

Shravan's pov

"You bastard.. How dare you.-" She stopped her roaring abruptly, as if some sought of realisation hit her.

But why did she slapped me.?

That too such a hard one.?

Here I thought to help her from that bastard, but this girl is bashing on me without any purpose. I shouldn't have stopped by her.

' This is why I always says, listen to Fai. Stop showing of your big heart. This is what you get in return. '

There poked my subconscious. Who always keep siding my little brother. In another word, his die hard fan.

But everyone isn't like this girl.

Ahh.. My cheek..it hurts.

" You.. You.. Where is your beard? Where is your tattoo? When did you change your dress? And.. And what happened to your hair? " she shooted me with so many questions, where on the other side, I was thinking how does she know me?

When did I keep beard? I hate keeping beard.

' Lol.. That thing pricks. And tattoo? Seriously? That's out of your league Shri. '

Yeah.. But what's she talking about? My hairstyle, what happened to it? I love keeping my hair gelled partly. And about changing dress,when did she saw me in another dress for that?

I'm seeing her for the first time. But this girl is behaving like, I'm one of her long lost boyfriend.

She was continuously checking me from head to toe. She almost snapped my neck to left and right in her inspection.

"Shivaay.. What happened to you? Why do you look like a sweet little boy? " She almost screamed looking at me with wide eyes.

What the hell is wrong with this girl?

Sweet little boy? Seriously?

But.. Wait.. What did she say?

" Shivaay? " I whispered looking at her as amusement flashed over my face.

Now I got it. She misunderstood me as Fai. And the real deserver of this slap is him, really?

' Shri.. Don't forget, that was a damn hard slap. '

Yeah.. That's true. It still stings over there.

But why does she wants to slap him. What did he do for getting slapped. That too from a girl. Girls always used to stick around him like bees.