prologue

The last thing I remembered was the excruciating pain I felt when the truck was on top of me.

OK then, let's back up.

I was on my way home from the supermarket, I was holding the grocery bag in one hand, and in the other was my phone connected to my headphones, I was watching black clover my favorite anime.

I know it's a no-brainer watching an anime while walking but can you blame me for watching one of the best animes of all time?

On hearing an ear-splitting sound, I took off my headphones to see that a truck was coming straight at me, The truck driver had lost control and was desperately trying to tell me to get out of the way.

As I tried to duck out of the way, dropping the groceries and my phone, The truck turned on the narrow road and fell on top of me, My vision went black, and when I regained consciousness, I couldn't breathe, my ribcage was crushed, under the weight of the truck and I couldn't move.

That was the moment I saw my life flashing before my eyes, I thought of the things I would never get to do or have, like having a boyfriend, Watching the new season of black clover, or even exploring the rest of the world.

At that moment, I wished that, I could've had another chance to see my parents and friends again, or to watch black clover again.

As passersby called an ambulance and tried to lift the truck, I could feel my soul leaving my body.

I woke up in a dark room with no lights, I heard a strange sound of clanging and clicking before a gloomy person with black hair and black eyes walked in.

I asked the strange person, "What happened? Who are you? Where am I?"The person said with enthusiasm," You died."

I screeched, "What but-but, I still haven't watched the last season of black clover."

He continued, "My name is Noir, I am your spirit guardian, and I am responsible for helping souls like yours find peace through whatever method."

I asked bewildered, "A spirit what now?"

"Ok so basically, you died and you were innocent or something blah blah blah, now my job is to reincarnate you into whatever world you want."

"So now I can get reincarnated, into any world I want?" I asked the mysterious person, he responded with a yawn, "Pretty much."

I asked, "Then can I be reincarnated into black clover?"

The mysterious spirit guardian laughed," I can reincarnate you into any world you want and you choose an anime."

I glared at the person, "It's my choice isn't it just do it."

He stifled his laughter and said, "ok I'm sorry, now get up and follow me."

As he said that, I got up from where I was sitting and followed him to the center of the room, the pitch-black room, suddenly became very bright. At the center of the room was a stand with an iPad.

"OK go to the iPad and fill out the details of the world you want to reincarnate into, the type of body you want, and all that stuff."

I took my time thinking about how I wanted myself to look, while the guy scrolled through Instagram.

I asked him," Hey can I change some things in the world?"

He asked, "What things?"

"I want to add another ruling family called the House of Pendragon and make it stronger than the other ruling houses like Vermillion, Kira, and Silva."

The guy said," Sure, but be careful because you watched the anime, don't change many things because it would be a bore if you saved them every time you know," I nodded.

"Ok now hurry up, you're not the only soul I have."

On the white screen, I typed in the name Diane Pendragon, and when it asked for my features, I typed in fair skin, mid-length wavy black hair, and purple eyes.

 I then visualized a beautiful person for my mother and a handsome man for my father.

After I was done, I said," Hey can I also get very strong powers like a lot and 4-leaf clover grimoire."

"Ok, sure now this might hurt so hang on."

When he snapped his fingers, I felt as if my body was being ripped apart and put back together all at once and then it stopped.

To be continued.....