chapter 1: the.. start of something new.

ed sheeran x dream. enemies to lovers. high school au

ed sheeran bullies dream

nerd x guitar man

murder mystery of who killed dreams parents

It was an average Tuesday at tumblr university. Dream Mask was being a fucking nerd hanging out in the school hallways. Dream was minding his own business when suddenly... ed sheeran SMASHED dream into lockers.  Dream looks up into ed's gorgeous glowing orbs as ed sheeran growls. 

"sup dweeb" ed sheeran growls, his sharp teeth showing. his spit slaps onto dreams mouth, dream kinda liked it..... but at the same time... dream was shivering in his boots. ed sheeran was the high school bully, someone people knew not to mess with. 

now dream was known to be bullied quite a lot, especially by ed.... because dreamw as the teachers pet, but also bc he was nerd... dream had a secret though.... he found ed sheeran hot. he was in love... with his high school bully.

wel... it didnt matter that dream had somewhat feelings for the strong and beautiful ans sexy man... ed sheeran would NEVER love him back...

the reason why dream knew that ed would never love him back... was because ed was dating... the SLUT makka pakka. dream knew of their relationship well, how could he not. ed and makka pakka was always sucking faces in the school hallways... they shove their loverdown everyones faces.

as ed and makka pakka made out, dream couldnt help himself but feel envious of the couple. he didnt know who he wanted to be more... they were both so hot.... WAIT DID HE JUST THINK THAT NO! HE COULDNT THINK THAT THE WHORE MAKKA PAKKA WAS ,,,, HOT

"makka thats enough...." ed says, seperating the two. makka pakka rolls his eyes, wanting to keep tasting ed sheeran all day long.

the school bell rings.

DREAM speedruns to class. dudududu... though when he gets there, theres only one spot left.... next to his bully ed sheeran... dream walked up to the seat, sweating.... he was scared but also kinda horny.

dream looks down, trying not to make eye contact with anyone, especially not the hunk that is ed sheeran... he hides his red cheeks, feelign them get hotter as he sits down.

as dream gets his textbooks out, makka pakka runs into class late and growls at dream for sitting next to eddie pooo. makka pakka huffs and walks off to a spare seat, turning emo almost immediately

as the teacher, alan cumming, talks on, dream starts to fall into a slumber.... he dreams of his family... and how they were brutually murdered... he feels himself start to cry, and he wakes up into a cold sweat,,, expect he is leaning on somehting soft, something that smells like cheap cologne. he looks up to see the beautiful ed sheeran. his ginger hung against forehead, his orbs of blue shined in the light.

ed looks down at dream, smiling... in his posiition,,,, ed feels guilty for ever hitting dream, for ever bullying him. dream he looks kinda hot whe ed is looking down on hium right now. ed looks away when he notices that that dream is now awake. his blush very apparent.

"EYES ON THE BOARD YOU TWO" alan cumming says. dream sits up right away.... blushing red. the two keep looking at each other as the class goes on... not speaking a word. dream couldnt be feeling this way, especially about his bully, but the way ed has the most beautiful blush on his face... he cant hekp but fall in love.....