Runaway Royalty

Warning: This story is filled with grammar mistakes and misspellings, if you cannot handle them, feel free to exit this story.

For those who did not exit the story, I hope you enjoy reading this story ;)

Dedicated to Nathali_Sadays, a friend of mine for giving me additional ideas to add in my plot and for editing my mistakes.

* * * * * * *

RUNAWAY ROYALTY 

A run-away princess is pretty unusual, but Princess Madeleine made sure that she's the first princess to make that happen.

They've already expected that Madeleine would soon surprise them with her antics. She was rebellious and a rule-breaker— the opposite of a perfect princess. They thought she had no manners and was unfit to become a true princess. But of course, the rebellious princess didn't really give a damn and just flipped them off. But what she did next, did surprise them thoroughly. Unexpectedly, she ran away from the royal palace and never looked back.

Years later, in a new country, the princess lives as a simple girl, working in an average company. She's totally disguised herself with a new identity and she's confident that she's blending well with the crowd. But that's was until she had an unexpected encounter with the prince of the country, Prince Emerson. The sudden encounter with the prince left her simple life in knots. And to sum it up, he was the heir to the throne which made it even worse.

Well let's just pray that she doesn't blow up her cover upon encountering His Majesty.

* * * * * * *