20

"Awww Jiho ya why are you crying?"  rubbed her hair. Jiho nodded with her face on Lisa's shoulder

"Us?" Jimin. Lisa gave a short hugs from each of them and their go to the car.

Jiho kept clinging around Lisa in the car and that make bts jealous until Taehyung suddenly asked...

"Jiho you want a dongsaeng?" Taehyung. Jiho shaked her head "Wae?" Taehyung "Mommy is mine" Jiho. Their froze and the childish one...

"No mommy is mine" Yes its Jungkook "No!" Jiho "Yes! I met mommy first!" Jungkook "No! Mommy loves me the most!" Jiho "No! She loves me the most! We make-

AKH!" Jungkook shouted as Lisa pinched his stomach to warned him "Mommy!" Jiho started to wriggling on Lisa's laps "Nee..." Lisa hold her or not shs'll fall.

"You love me the most or Jungkook appa?" Jiho "Ofc I love you the most" Lisa "Ehehehehe" Jiho hug Lisa "Chagiya!" Jungkook "Mwo?!" Lisa "A-aniya" Jungkook.

The other just hold back their laughter.

2 MONTHS LATER/LISA'S POV
Lisa woke up as she felt someone rubbing her cheek. She open her eyes and saw Jimin infront of her.

"Happy anniversary" Jimin. Lisa smile "To you too" Lisa. Jimin kiss her. Lisa kiss him back. Jimin just want to hold her neck but then...

"MOMMY!" Jiho come in her room. Their immediately let go of their kiss. Lisa sit up and take Jiho "Mommy, daddy said today is yours anniversary" Jiho "Nee...it is" Lisa.

"With that...I want to spend my time with mommy" Jiho "Nee? Why you? It've be appadeul" Jimin. Jiho shake her head. Jimin chuckle and touched her nose.

Lisa put Jiho on Jimin's laps but Jiho move back on her laps "Honey...mommy have to take a shower first" Lisa

"Huh?! Mommy didn't shower? I had shower with Jin appa" Jiho "That's nice...now its mommy turn

You sit with Jimin appa" Lisa. Jiho move to his laps. Lisa want to get off the bed but Jimin hold her hand and peck her lips "Jin hyeong, Suga hyeong already cooked for breakfast" Jimin. Lisa nodded.

AFTER BREAKFAST
Its weekend, they all at the living room. Jiho sit on Lisa's laps. They all were doing their thing while Jiho watching her favourite cartoon. Meanwhile Suga is sleeping until...

"I have something to tell you" Lisa. Their all look at her. Jiho didn't hear anything she were too focusing on the TV.

"What is it?" Jin "I'm..." Lisa. Their were waiting for her to continue her word. Until then Lisa turn to Namjoon and take his hand.

"Wae?" Rm. Lisa put his hand on her stomach. Lisa look at him holding back her smile seeing his confused face.

With his sexy brain Rm immediately understand the situation "Are you for real?" Rm. Lisa nodded. Rm put Jiho down from Lisa and hug her "How you know its our baby?" Rm

"The doctor said it" Lisa "Wait wait what is happening right now?" Jin "I'm pregnant" Lisa. Their widened their eyes "Namjoon?" Jin. Lisa nodded.

Their happy for them. Even though its not their baby.

After the happy news their go out spending their time on their anniversary. Actually it was Jiho'a wishes. They just go everywhere she want to go with a dew bodyguards ofc.

Their have a happy family ever. Even though there's still hates to them but that doesn't make their loves to each other fade away. Their instead take it as a lesson.

THE END.
I'm sorry if its boring, this is my first ever story. I've practice it before but I still feel unsatisfied with it. I hope you like it. And thank you for the comments. I read it all and appreciate it so much even though it was one word.

Thank you for reading!💜💫