The Pineapple Called Pete

There once was a pineapple who called himself Pete. Pete like to play with peaches. The peaches's names were Shelly, Clammy, Fishy, and Matt. Shelly, Clammy, Fishy, and Matt enjoyed playing with each other, but they did not like to play with Pete. They did not tell this to Pete, so Pete did not know that they did not like to play with him.

One day, Pete invited the peaches over to his house to play Apples to Apples, which is ironic because they are fruit. The peaches did not want to go because they do not like to play with Pete. The peaches named Shelly, Clammy, Fishy, and Matt told Pete that they had appointments to meat with the apple doctor, who called herself Lauren, so they did not have to go play Apples to Apples with Pete.

Lauren was a kind apple and knew that the peaches did not like to play with Pete. Lauren fealt sad for Pete so she told Pete that the Peaches named Shelly, Clammy, Fishy, and Matt did not like to play with him.

Pete was very upset that the peaches name Shelly, Clammy, Fishy, and Matt did not like to play with him. So, Pete took all of the peaches and threw them into a blender. Pete then  turned on the blender and blended all of the peaches.

Pete wanted to drink the blended peaches because he was hungry, but Pete is a pineapple and he does not have a mouth. Obviously, Pete could not have drinken the blended peaches. Really, none of this story could have ever happened, but it is a story, and in a story anything can happen.