Chapter 3- A new start...Now where to begin

Sorry for the latre upload i had prom to worry about!!! it was fun, lot of dancing( my feet still hurt from yesterday) anyway next chapter is going to be late because i didn't type nor did I finish it so.......enjoy this one and hopefully you like it

Comment ppl!!! 

_)_______________)_______________________)____________________)_________________

As soon as I jumped through the portal the Garnax disappeared. I felt as if I were floating in a white space void of anything but me and my thoughts, complete solitude. That’s not what I want though. I want an easy life, but you don’t always get what you want. I don’t expect this life in the human realm to be easy.  It hasn’t been yet and I’m not holding out for smooth sailing in the future.

  In a flash of light I landed on the squsihy hard ground with a thud, the light from Arcadia replaced by the darkness of the nighttime on Earth. I looked around me, Blondie was on the ground as well, crying and rocking back and forth. I guess traveling did more than just make her sick enough to release her bodily fluids. My dad was just pacing back and forth muttering curses about me having to be just like my mother.

“Hey! Don’t talk about my mother that way. She was a very respectful person and an incredible killer I am GLAD at least someone can take care of the family we have left!” I yelled at my dad. He stopped pacing and his eyes met mine. He gave me a sad lopsided smile and ran towards me. Hugging me like his life depended on it.

“Oh Blaze. I thought I lost you…I was so worried. I thought you wouldn’t make it out of there! We waited here for nearly 2 hours!” My dad half said half cried. Wait did he say 2 HOURS? I’ve only been gone a mere 10 minutes at most. Backtrack….did he just call me BLAZE??! Hm…He really was worried. Blondie crawled over to me and gave me a breath taking hug. No, literally… she squeezed the breath out of me.

“Can’t… Breathe!”

“I’m so glad you’re here! What would we’ve done if you died?” Blondie kept rambling on and on. I gave my dad a pointed look. ‘Help me out here.’

“We need to leave this area; it’s not safe to be out in the open.” My dad warned. Thank god he did something, I was about to push her off. He picked Blondie up from the ground and began to walk towards a road.

There was a big thing in the middle of it. Big and reddish. It made a noise and light shone in my eyes. What the hell, it’s going to fucking eat us!!  I lifted my leg to kick it when my dad caught my foot.

“It’s a car. Things humans use to get around without walking.” He said with a smirk. Bastard thought it was funny.

“Looks like a monster to me.” Blondie said looking the metal beast over.

My dad just chuckled, let go of my foot and opened the thing up for us to get in. Once in the large metal monster, that made awful sounds, we made our way to our new home.

The one we would stay at until things settled in Arcadia, I doubt they would if they had no one to fix the problems.  We sat in the awful machine and used the navigator that spoke to you to get there. We are heading to Maple Drive 1367 or so says the talking box.

We rode in the ‘car’ for what seemed like hours until we finally got to a house similar to the ones in Arcadia, but with less gadgets and NO safety wards. I mean come on, how are we supposed to keep safe!

The house was big. A deep but pretty yellow with white, it seemed too cheerful to me.  I scanned the area. There were about 10 houses around. We’d probably have visitors in the morning, unfortunately. I turned to see my dad holding a small rectangle.