CHAPTER 8: 8TH AU (#PART 2)

!Must read #Part 1 if you want to read this first!

8TH AU: SACRIFICE SANCTUARY AU+Y/N (#PART 2).

TITLE: "A DEADLY GAME".

Without a further ado, let's start!

Me: "Let's continue SS AU! There's still a lot to see, Come on!".

Lunar: "I already now I'll die in this AU :P".

Yulia: "Is it include me??".

Me: "No, Yulia.. But some AU'S! I guess...".

Rainbow: "What are we waiting for? Let's start!".

Me: "Alright!".

Everyone looked at the screen.

1

2

3

It's starting!

It was the middle of the day, Where Y/N and The Krew were seen in the car. Rainbow drives the car. After receiving a suspicious invitation, They decided to investigate. Y/N was seen leaning back in the car seat looking out of the window, Funneh is playing games with Lunar, Gold smoothing her hair while Draco ate his chips.

Rainbow: "I guess they really want to come to the location, huh?".

Yulia: "What's wrong with it?".

Felicia: "Listen, Mermaid. They will face their biggest challenge which is to win a deadly game! And you act like this is normal?! There will be death happening soon!".

Yulia: "Sorry, I'm new here.. How am I supposed to know...? *Sobs*".

Draco: *Glares at Felicia*.

(I ship Draly not Dralia, But this is just the beginning)

Felicia: "Whatever!".

(She's jealous~)

Funneh (SS AU): "Are we there yet??".

Gold stopped straightening her hair and looked around the neighborhood where it was located. She looks...Creeped out.

Gold (SS AU): "Is it me, Or does this neighborhood looks completely torn down and unused for a hundred of years?!".

Lunar (SS AU): "Maybe you meant, Abandoned..?".

Gold (SS AU): "Yeah, Including abandoned..".

Brittney: "I have to agree with your counterpart, This does look utterly broken and abandoned!!".

Y/N: *Sigh*

Draco (SS AU): "What's wrong, Y/N?".

Y/N: "I'm a bit worried what's gonna happen to us if we arrived at the location...".

Rainbow (SS AU): "Me too.. Hopefully this is a prank or a joke, because I don't want something intense happen to us 😰". 

From Enthusiasm, to Fear.

They came to the location, Rainbow went first. Because she was the older one while Draco was the youngest in the back still eating his chips.

Rainbow: "Why did I go first??".

Draco *Eating his popcorns*: "You're the oldest, Rainbow. Of course you are the first to enter".