Drugged (Leo)

Author's Note:

I made this story because I got bored and don't worry, I'd still continue writing my story "A Friend's Promise" soon. :>

Sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors (if ever there was)😅

Although I did this for fun, this still took effort so if you're trying or even planning to steal my story then please don't :<

I don't intend to offend anyone in any way but there had and/or are having some issues going on with stories being stolen. What I'm pointing out is that I am just being and trying to be aware about wanting to avoid situations like that. I want to help to make a stop on plagiarism not just for my sake but also for the other authors out there. Plagiarism is a crime so always remember, dear readers, to NEVER do it.

Please don't take my message personally but do consider to take it seriously. If you felt attacked in any way, like I said, I have no intention of offending anyone.

• I appreciate it and I'm totally fine with it if you would get inspiration on my story/stories but please don't forget to put credits even for the other authors. Even I'll admit that I get some little ideas from other authors so credits to all of them because they've inspired me to become interested in writing :>

That is all. Thank you. <3

And now, enjoy reading besties :>

Warning: 18+

Y/N's POV

It was raining outside my new condo and my room looked nice and was quite cozy. Not bad for a girl that had been living with her parents for years until she graduated college eh? Although I'd not feel the comfort of my old home because I just moved, I wished for company. I wish for someone to be with me right now. Well, I do have someone in mind. Someone who's just across my room. I met him earlier when he helped me move my things here upstairs. I've done unpacking till' the end of the day and it was earlier than I expected since I only got a few things with me.

"Hmmm.. What if I pay him a visit? Come to think if it, I haven't repay him for his kindness earlier ", I thought. "I guess it'll be nice if I stopped by", I smiled, thinking about the thought of meeting him again.

Not long after, I went to take a quick shower and put on some nice clothes. I also cooked dinner for him. It was a good thing I went grocery shopping. It didn't take that long to make bibimbap. I got very proud of my work since I've never seen my cooking skills improve and also my plating as well. I then immediately went to knock on his room and soon enough, he opened the door.

"Nice meeting you again Ms. uhmm...", he then scratched his head.

"Oh right. Sorry", I chuckled. "I'm Y/N", I introduced and smiled shyly.

"Y/N.. What a beautiful name.. My name's Leo", he said and shaked hands with me. He then stared at me for quite a bit so I got uncomfortable. It got kinda awkward so I bit my bottom lip and broke the silence.

"So.. What do you do for a living?", I asked.

"I'm actually a doctor"

"Woah that's so cool! I hope you'll be able to help me if ever I have health problems", I jokingly said.