Chapter 1: Didn't you know, Sad is the new Happy

I was always interested in the occult, maybe cause it was a way to escape all this stupid positivity, but well I never expect the occult to be real, and even more, for me to be part of it...*A day before*

I'm finally done with school, now I must go home tonight I got with Mark to try out the new summoning ritual he found online, not like we going to get anything, but if we do maybe we summon a demon and it will kill me, that would be kind of funny, like in the movie.

After I got home I entered the empty house, took a moment to enjoy the fact that if I were to die in this very second nobody would disturb my corpse until mark would call the ambulance or whatever comes after dead bodies, actually Naomi might try to fuck my corpse, and then she would collect my blood so her and Mark could try to summon me from hell, or heav... never mind I ain't going there, anyway, note to self you need new friends, actually nah they cool, to be honest would do the same to Naomi.

While I'm changing, I hear someone entering the apartment, while I exit my room shirtless, I scream:

-if it ain't Naomi or Mark I'm going to break your neck.

Then I see Naomi, and her sight instantly locks to my abs.

-Well, why don't you walk shirtless more often, she keeps on staring.

-You know you can just move here, and you would see me shirtless more often. I say with while rolling my eyes.

-Well, now I told you a hundred times if you were dead stuff would be different, I am just not intro... living things.

-Fucking necrophile, why do I even try.

I walk back into my room to change and after I finish, we go to mark's place, as usual we go in without knocking, while entering in his house I say

-Hey four eyes, we got here

Mark comes downstairs with a large briefcase that he places on the coffee table in front of the couch

-Oh, hello there my dear idiotic friend by the name of Adam, he says while arranging his glasses

-You can drop the smart talk Mark, says Naomi while sitting on the couch, Tell us what's up with the briefcase

-Well, my other dear bitchy necrophile friend, in this briefcase I have gather everything we need for the ritual, Salt, Red Paint, Canine Urine...

-WTF? Dog Piss, what kind of demon this is? I yelled while interrupting Mark.

-YEAH, the fuck is that? Says Naomi right after me.

-What am I going to do with you guys, this is a wolf Demon that is why I need anything related to canines, I got some dog hair and a wolf tooth, well the guy selling it to me said it was a wolf tooth so who knows.

-And what about the red paint and salt? asked Naomi

-I still can't believe I spent 10 dollars on this shit now that I loo... o you were talking to me? asked Mark

-NO, I WAS FUCKING ASKING ADAM!! Says Naomi agitated

-Now we don't have to be sarcastic, anyway letting my questionable purchases, the red pain is so we can draw the demonic seals and the salt is to create a barrier in case the demon won't listen to me. explained Mark.

-And you think salt will create a barrier? I asked

-Well, it seems to have purifying properties when it comes to evil spirits. says Mark while shrugging.

-It's not like we going to get anything, it's just stupid occult stuff we do from time to time. Naomi says while rolling her eyes.

-Well, this one seems different, the guy that posted this on the occult forum has disappeared the following week. Says Mark while searching for the news article