IV. The Enemies

"They're here" daiki said then we stand up.

"Who are they?" I asked my friends but they're just only looking to the commotion.

When i look to were my friends looking at, i see the 3 boys, i don't know what they'res look like... A badboy maybe but they're so neat. I think i see them before except this one guy.

"Ahhh i remember they are the guys who stayed at the garden lately and the reason why you want to--------..." i cut my sentence when daiki cover my mouth.

"Shut it kei.. It's a secret right?!" daiki said. Then i nooded twice.

Everyone of us watchin the boys walking forward to the court. Then one of them approach the girl named keito. A girl we gossip before this shitiies come.

I don't know... I feel someting hate to this three... Know why?? Me too..

"Who is that guy?" i asked yuri.

"That guy is Nakamaru sensei son. Yaotome Nakamura well known as Yaotome Hikaru. One of 3princes of this school." yuri answered.

"Hey keito-chan how's your first day being a 2nd year? Where's your new friends?" Yaotome Hikaru said in a mocking tones.

"They don't want to be with me.. Happy now?" keito girl answered when shes about to leave the court. Yaotome shouted.

"You better regret and kneel down infront of me for what you've done." Yaotome said.

"Never!" keito said without even looking back to that person and exited in the court.

"WHAT???!!! Hey you!!! Come back here i'm not done yet.!" He shouted and about to follow the girl when someone hold his arm tightly.

"Let her be Hika. We have time for play.. not now." The brown haired guy said.

Then again another kyaaiiing to be heard.

What happens?

Who are they?

"Omg hes so hot i'm melting..." someone said.

"Yuya-sama is so manly...." another someone said.

"I think i like him.. No no no i already love him..." and another someone said.

"I'm willing to give my all to you my yuya-sama...." and then again another someone said. Wait.... Is that.... Dai-chan????!!

"You like him??" i asked this her curiously.

"No.!!! I don't like him i love him kei-chan......" she answered.

"ok ok everyone mind to go outside now?" the chubby cheek guy said while putting his mocking smile.

"go out  for what?" i asked curiously and not so loud sound but of course everyone heard what ill'd said and now everyone attentions is focused on me. "wait did i say wrong? "

"of course we were using this cou--" again the cheeky guy said, and someone cut his his sentence. 

"hahaha minna-san she's joking don't mind her. ne kei..?"  daiki said and stare me like sayi'n "say yes you're just joking."

"Huh? oh hai! i'm just kidding."  i said.

"there's something really bad in this school.. especially this three guy in front us.

"i haven't saw your face before... are you new here?"  the guy with brown hair said.

"ha- hai"   i answered.