Dead whispers

Takes place in fables 149 (remember this is how I'm gonna play it)

I'm gonna make Bigby love me. Roses (was rose the one with the ring?) thoughts evil with the ring to play it how every she'd like. There was nothing in her way.

Bigby was in thought of hurting Snow he couldn't it was something deep with in love is a strong force which he himself knew but he heard a chatter in the dark of the room. "Biggs" "Colin what are y---"
"Bigby no time to explain your missing apart of you no matter how much Roes tames you a piece of you your missing"
"What do you mean" Bigby was more confused then every at this point. "She stole a piece on you glass statue and put it in a ring." "That's not true Colin" "ya the Bigby I know wouldn't even think of hurting Snow emotional or physical" "he's right Graffer it's not in you"
"Mom why are you here" (not much of a clue anything that happen through fables32-149)
And like that they disappeared

Roes(please confirm if roes is the one behind the ring) walk in, with pretty much nothing on but undergarments he could see the ring on her finger when she climb into the bed get knock out with just a few seconds. "Now that's not a good dog" Bigby just growl at her and and gave her a punch to the arm. And ran out to greet Snow. But ...

Short I know but I need you to confirm that Rose
is the one after Bigby cause it kinda confusing since I'm not done with the series so please come or PM me