1 (redo)

(BTW Zayn, Louis and Liam got held back)

If I had to describe how I feel right now, I would say comfortable.  Laying here in the middle of my 2 boyfriends- well doms. They haven't asked me to be their boyfriend yet. And I'm okay with that.

I try to get out of bed but Zayn has his arms wrapped around me. Great,  note the sarcasm? This is going to be hard.

It takes about 5 minutes to get out of his arms. Luckily for me he's a heavy sleeper.  But not so lucky for me since Louis is a light sleeper. So Louis wakes up. 

"Hmm lay back down baby" He mumbles, his eyes still close, trying to reach for me. "No Louis, we have to get ready for school. Get up now" I say. Quickly covering my mouth. His eyes snap open. "You know you don't say no to us, right? " I nod "And you don't talk back to us."

"Yes, sorry."  "10 hits before breakfast. " I nod. " Verbal answer Harry"  "Yes sir, sorry sir. " I say quickly, looking down.

My vision gets blurry and I know it's tears. So I start walking to the bathroom quickly.  "Harry wait for me, we can take a shower without Zayn today" He says.

"But Louis, he will get mad!" Louis looks at me. I know what that look is, so I change up my response.  "But we can I guess"

He nods "Good boy! " he walked past me and ruffled my hair. I rolled my eyes then walked after him but not before checking if Zayn is still asleep.  Which he is.

'This is a bad idea' I thought. I walk into the bathroom.  To see Louis already in the shower waiting for me. I start to strip and then got in the shower. 

"Kitten, don't tell Zayn about this ok?" I nod. "Verbal answer kitten" "I won't daddy, I promise" I say.

Nones pov

Louis twisted Harry's nipple, making Harry moan quietly. Harry then bit down hard on his bottom lip, trying to hold in his moans, as Louis did the same to his right nipple. Louis noticed that.

"Kitten, don't try to hide those moans from me. I wanna hear you. "

(After they get out the shower)

Harry gets dried off then he grabs his clothes off the counter and put them on. He also does his make up. (Harry is feminine)

(Harry's outfit, boots,, and makeup IMAGINE)