Chapter 3

*end of school day*
Billy's P.O.V.
Finally, now is my chance to ask my dream girl, Kelli out. I see her talking to her friend. I walk over.

Kelli's P.O.V
"Bye Caitlyn!" I say as I wave goodbye.
I turn around to meet Billy. I felt unsure about him now. He was creeping me out in maths today.
"Oh, hey." I reply, in an annoyed tone.

Billy's P.O.V.
Uh oh. I think she's annoyed with me. I don't care.
"Kelli, I know we just met but I think I love you. No, I know I love you. You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Not just on the outside, but on the inside as well. I guess what I'm saying is, Kelli, will you go out with me?"
"Sorry, I have a boyfriend." She quickly says and runs away.
My eyes well up with tears as I sit on the ground. Of course she has a boyfriend. I mean why wouldn't she? Someone as beautiful as Kelli Berglund with someone like me, Billy Unger is unlikely. Of course she rejected me. I don't know why I ever thought I had a chance with her. I run home as fast as I can and up to my room. I lay on my bed as I cry into my pillow. At least no one thinks I'm a weirdo anymore. That's why I moved schools. Everyone thought I was a freak because I didn't have a perfect face. That's private schools for you.

Kelli's P.O.V.
When Billy asked me out and told him the first thing that came to my mind. I have a boyfriend. What a stupid excuse. But then again, at the time I was still creeped out by him making goo-goo eyes at me. Truth is, I like him. A lot. I blew it. Whenever I get nervous I say stupid things. Oh well, I guess I will just have to see what happens tomorrow.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
IM NOT HATING ON PRIVATE SCHOOLS OR ANYTHING. THIS IS JUST FROM BILLYS POINT OF VIEW IN THIS STORY.