Wanda's Pov

Me and vision were talking about the babies I just had, when a very familiar pain hit me again. I yelled making him yell to. "What?!" "There's another one!" I yelled in pain. Vision started instructing me again and I saw.... her? yes her, a baby girl. Yes! A baby girl! Oh, I get someone to play dolls with, dress up in dresses, makeup, boys.

Well, if the boys liked that I would let them, but still...

"She's got your eyes." Vision said to me, admiring our daughter. "She's beautiful." I said holding her. "What should we name her?" "Kouvr." I said looking down at my daughter to see the brightest smile. 

"Oh, Wanda she's lovely!" Geraldine said walking into the room. I smiled at her, handing Kouvr over to Vision to put in the crib. "What did you name her?" She asked as Vision walked the doctor out.

"Kouvr."

"Awww, there adorable." She said as we looked at the kids in the crib. " I'm a twin. I had a brother, his name was Pietro." I said sadly, remembering my brother. I then began singing an old song my mom sang me when I was a kid in Sokovian.

"He was killed by Ultron. Wasn't he?" I heard Geraldine ask. I looked up at her, quite shocked. "What did you say?" I asked. She looked stuck. "Just now?" I finished. "I said- uhh, I said.." She couldn't even get a sentence out.  "What did you say?" I asked once more.

"I said, Wanda, you are so brave." Liar. "No, thats not what you said. What did you say about Pietro?" I asked walking closer to her as she sat on the couch. "Pietro?" She then started to try and figure something else to say.

"Here, let me take a shift rocking the kids." She got up and started walking over to me and the crib. "No, I think you should leave." I stood infront of the crib. "Oh Wanda, don't be like that." She stated as firm as she could.

I eventually had enough of this women, so I used my magic to throw her out of MY town. Quickly repairing the walls. I then walked over to the crib and saw that Kouvr had green particles around her fingers. She's got my genes.

The door opened and I heard Vision ask. "Wanda, where's Geraldine?" I don't even think that was her name. "Oh she left dear.... She had to run home." I said not looking up or turning around.

My eyes were still Fixated on my daughters hands as she giggled and smiled. I smiled softly back at her.