airie

I begin to walk home after a long day from school, "UGH these exams are gonna kick my ass" I groan to myself outloud... I get closer to my house when I hear a strange sound from a bush behind me. I look back to see nothing so I continue to walk down the street and I continuously look back out of fear... But this time when I looked back I saw it. Two white bulging eyes staring right back at me. I stare back terrified taking two steps back as that "thing" gets up and untwist its body staggering 9ft over me. I fall back astonished then my instinct kicked in I stumbled up quickly and started running to my house as that "thing" followed me. "HELP HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE!" I scream out crying no one heard me. I run in my house and slam the door, I run up to my room and start to sob uncontrollably on my bed. That's when I saw it in my window I see it. I saw it staring at me I scream and try to run out of my room. As I am running it sticks it's hand through my window impaling me with their long jagged finger. Still fighting for my life I open my eyes to see it looking at me dead in the eyes I cough up blood right on its face that's when it got angry. So angry. All of a sudden I feel heat and something dripping I look to my legs I was shocked. It tore both of them off. I start screaming feeling the pain in my stomach and legs. But all of a sudden I felt moisture. I can't see well its so dark. I use my arms and what's left of my body to try and figure out where I am. That's when it hit me. It's warm, moist, and smells..... It ate me. I feel my body slowing melting away in the stomach acid. The pain is so surreal I couldn't even scream anymore. I just sunk down I'm the acid dying slowly. "Is this really it? I didn't even finish my school year, meet the boy I will soon marry... Im dying a failure..." I think to myself. Crying uncontrollably as each tear that fell melted away in the acid...

Then I finally felt it sweet, sweetttt death. But I wish that was it...