LIFE

I HAVE WRITTEN A STORY  IDEA FOR LIFE  ALREADY SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO VISIT AND GIVE A LIKE HEHE. 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/242191431-life

SYNOPSIS:

SYNOPSIS:

Diagnosed with a terminal cancer with no known cure, Star's entire world plummeted at the tender age of 21. Not even completing her second full year at college yet, her dreams of becoming a veterinarian shatters along with her heart. She is brutally bullied by her classmates, all of whom alienate her upon finding out that she is ill.

Enter Eiji Takahata. He's popular on campus yes. He gets invited to all of the social gatherings yes. But deep inside he feels like something is missing. Invited to one of the biggest parties of the school year, he comes across a short mousy girl who much rather prefers sticking to the wall than the keg of beer. He's seen her before in passing and never much pays attention to her. But tonight for some reason her presence intrigues him. She's so quiet. So out of place. So uncomfortable. He decides to introduce himself to her in hopes of making her more comfortable and by the end of the night, he feels even more of a pull towards her.

Over the course of the next few weeks things for the two of them escalate rapidly and before he knows it he can't stop thinking about her...even more so after finding out her not so 'secret' secret. In the midst of the ticking time, the two of them fall in love. Right after Star takes her last breath something strange happens. She closes her eyes and wakes up in another time period. And what's even weirder is that Eiji is there too. But he has no recollection of her at all. Has she been given a second chance? If so, how and why?

Eiji Miura was once a wholesome man they say. He lived a 'normal' life. He had friends, family, loved ones. He once lived an upright life and experienced love as a young man. Instead of following in his father's footsteps of being a samurai, he attempts to run away and elope. It results in the girl being sold to a prostitution house and he sent to a monastery. From there he tries to adhere to 'the Way' and becomes a formidable monk. But it all crumbles when he returns home on granted sabbatical to find his family murdered in cold blood, the killers boldly leaving a declaration. Man can never leave behind his ways of being an animal. He rejects his life as a peaceful monk in favor of vengeance. Vowing to kill all those who had a hand in his family's deaths, he becomes a servant of powerful daimyo, working his way up the ranks and hopping from influential family to family. Eyes filled with blood lust, he won't stop until he achieves what he's worked so hard to do. That is, until he meets a mysterious dark woman in the forest one day. Then and only then does his eyes begin to fill with something else, a strange feeling of unexplainable familiarity.