Chapter 3.

(Mnmmmm....Another chapter-)
______________________________________
3rd pov
America jumped, at the sight of Russia. "U-uh- Thank you..." America said, looking away.
"I've thought you left with the Germany guy..." America said.
"Oh, I'm leaving right now...I was coming to tuck Belarus in. But it seems you've alrready handled it" Russia said.
"Well...the kid seemed upset so I just thought the kid needed someone to talk to" America mumbled.

"It's getting late, you should go to yourr room, it's the door on the left next to the portrait of my father Soviet" Russia said, before leaving.
America watched as he left, he sighed and walked down the hall.
Until he saw a large portrait, of a somewhat handsome man.
'Soviet Union~The Strongest Alpha of them all'
The portrait was labeled, which America was so thankful for, but the title made America sorta cringed.
But...why did the man look so familiar to America?
He shrugged it off and opened the door to his room.

The room was lavishly beautiful, America giggled softly and jumped on the bed.
He purred softly as he sunk into the warm fluffy blankets, he nuzzled the blankets as he felt himself sink into a deep sleep.
______________________________________
Russia sighed as he got home to his luxurious mansion, he walked to the door and opened it.
He looked around, it was quiet as usual. Which he hated, he wishes to one day marry Germany and fill the house with his own children. One day-
And as usual, he went to check on his siblings because going to bed.
Ukraine, Asleep.
Belarus, sound Asleep.
Out of curiosity, he went to check on the Alpha.
There he was...curled up within the blankets. His breathing was calm and content, far more relaxed then his siblings.

Russia walked into the room and softly placed a hand onto the bedside.
His glasses were off...
Russia leaned in close, something about his pheromones just didn't seem to...match with an Alphas..
"What are you doing...?"

Russia looked up to see Ukraine at the door. "Nothing..." Russia said, standing up straight.
"You were so close to kissing him" Ukraine chuckled.
Russia blushed a bit, "I was just checking up on our new Alpha."
"Yeah...checking up" Ukraine said sarcastically.
"R-russia?"

Russia turned to the Alpha on the bed, he had sat up and was looking him with confusion.
That's when Russia realized...his eyes, someone about them just seemed so alluring.
His eyes were beautiful.
But the trance was broken after the America placed his glasses on.
"What's happening?" He asked.
Russia coughed, as he quickly left, shoving Ukraine to the side a bit.
"Ukraine?" America said, looking looking at her.

"I just came to see if you were comfortable!" She lied as she left, closing the door as she did.
America was so confused, but didn't think much of it. Considering that he woke up in the middle of the night.
So he went back to sleep.
______________________________________
Russia woke up, stretching and getting dressed. He messed with his hair a bit before exiting his room.
He was about to leave for work, as usual.
But the smell of bacon stopped him.
He went to the dining room, seeing Belarus and Ukraine having a plateful of bacon and pancakes.
"Brother, Come join us! This is delicious" Belarus giggled.

"Who wants seconds!" America said, coming out with a plate of pancakes and bacon.
"Me!" Ukraine said.
"Want some syrup?" America asked, smirking slightly.
Ukraine nodded slightly, blushing a lot.
"Can you give our brother a plate?" Belarus asked.
America smiled, "if he is gonna have breakfast with us, are you?"
Russia sighed, but he nodded his head and sat down.
America gave him a plate of pancakes and bacon.

He ate, his eyes looking toward the small Alpha. America shuffled in his seat, eating his plate of pancakes.
Russia smiled a little, it was the first time he had breakfast with his siblings in a long time.
Ukraine and Belarus weren't arguing as usual, they both seem to generally get along.
But the pancakes and bacon-
It was warm to the touch and tasted amazing, it made him feel warm on the inside...

America picked up the plates as they all finished their plates.
"Um...thank you" Russia said.
"You're welcome! But shouldn't you get moving?" America asked.
Making Russia realized he was gonna be late.
He rushed out, saying goodbye to his siblings before leaving.
______________________________________
Russia sat in his office, looking at papers. He was planning the usual schedule, work for the rest of the hour and maybe get a snack from the break room. No, Russia never really had lunch during his shift. He rather spend the time by working.
Rinnnggg ringgg it was his secretary.
"Mr Moscow, your sister dropped off your lunch. Would you like me to bring it up?"

Lunch? Russia doubted that his sister would even bring him lunch.
But he trusted his secretary, so he agreed for her to bring it up.

The secretary placed a lunch bag onto Russia's desk.
He shook his head, embarrassed that he had to eat lunch from a lunch bag.
But he opened the bag anyway, lots of snacks, and a big container of stew.
"Sir, your sister forgot to drop this off" the secretary said, placing down a bottle of vodka.
Russia asked her to leave, before eating and drinking the vodka.
It was weird though, why was his sister being so nice?
______________________________________
Russia got home, he was about to go upstairs. When he heard giggling from the kitchen.
He walked to the dinning room, and went to peek in the kitchen.
Belarus and Ukraine were laughing as America had apparently made himself a mustache with whipped cream. America smiled as the two females were having a splendid time.

Russia stepped into the kitchen, all of them stopped laughing.
"Russia! Amerrika taught us how to make cupcakes!" Ukraine said.
"Can I talk to you Ukraine?" Russia asked, which she obeyed and followed him into the dinning room.

"Почему ты вдруг упаковываешь мой обед?"
(Why are you suddenly packing my lunch?)

Russia asked, Ukraine stared at him with confusion. She then bursted into laughter.

"Я навіть ніколи не пакував тобі обід"
(I never even packed you lunch)

Russia growled lowly, as she quieted down. She looked down submissively as her older brother towered over her.
"Oh you actually ate the lunch I packed you?"
Russia turned around to the small American standing behind him.
"You made it?" Russia asked.
America nodded and grabbed Ukraine's hand, "cmon we have a few more cupcakes to decorate" America said.
Ukraine left with America.
As Russia stood, dumbfounded...until he realized.

"Wait he can understand russian-"
_

_____________________________________