Chapter Two

Chapter Two -

        It had been two days since Axle has walked into the coffee shop from across the street. He said to his friend Liam that he didn’t want to go in there until he knew the name of the beautiful girl. Liam being no help not really knowing a girl that Axle had described. Knowing that Axle really liked their coffee, and wouldn’t be going in there until he had that coffee shop girls name he said he would help his friend out.

        Axle was working on his truck when he heard someone clearing their throat behind them. “I don’t fix anybody else vehicles if thats why you're here.” He said not even once looking up. “While know I just wanted to give you your coffee that you get everyday, my mom said you came in every morning to get some but it stopped a couple days ago. You know the day right after I served you.” A voice that he had not heard since he left the coffee shop two days ago said. “Tell you mom, Mary, Right? That I said thanks but no thanks if I really wanted coffee I would have been there.” He said still working from under his truck not wanting to see that beautiful face that he can’t put a name to.

“Are you sure that’s the only thing going on? Nothing else right? Not like you don’t know my name maybe, or you're embarrassed to come back so you don't get my name wrong in front of my family, cause we all know Axle can’t read name tags or even look at a girl while she's talking to him.” She said kind of moody. Axle on the other hand when he got told off by her stopped what he was doing just to think of how stupid he had been. He could have just went in there looked at her name tag while she was doing something and fill praised that he got something right when she looked at him.
         “Now how do you know that this is about me not knowing your name, maybe I just don’t want to go back in there because I know that something ugly will be there.” Axle said sounding smug until Ava said the one thing that made him want to hit his best friend Liam right then in there. Liam should be lucky he’s not here. “Oh so what your friend said about filing bad about not knowing my name even though you know you’ve heard it before?” she said sounding just as smug. Turning around Ava walked out of the garage that Axle had been working in across the street to the family owned coffee shop call ‘Smith Coffee’.