Chapter 3

Beomgyu POV

All the guys seemed to be super nice, I had friends in Daegu but I don't think if they met someone new they would let them join a band so easily. Like come on, you barely know me. Actually they don't know me at all. 
In all honesty  I can't believe I am already in a band. I haven't even gone to class yet....or met my teacher or advisor or nothing. This is all so crazy...like what am I getting myself into?

We arrived at their supposedly favorite hang out spot other than the music room. Some bubble tea shops that sells well of course Boba...Ramen of all sorts, and various desserts. It looked so relaxing in there. We ordered our drinks and food. I wasn't all too hungry so I just stuck with a drink. But Yeonjun...he seemed to order the whole menu.

Apparently food helps Yeonjun get his creative juices flowing... whatever that means. But whatever floats his boat I guess.

He's kinda mean. I didn't do anything to him and he was calling me an idiot. He's the idiot though.

In the span of an hour or so of just eating and trying to make song we got most of it done. I tried to add as much input as I could. 

The only thing that was missing was the actual background music. I had the perfect rhythm for this song in mind and I had to get my hands on the bass asap. 

We hopped onto the bus and headed back to the school where we would get a chance to play a bit or something. 

 Soobin had a key to the backside of the school which could lead us to the music room in the basement.

"Beomgyu ...you can have this one, It's pretty much new and everything but I changed to electric guitar because I am way better and  well I don't just want to leave it in its case for nothing or if you have one that's fine, just an offer."

"OH whatttt yeah I will def use it, thank you so much Kai! I don't have my own, I just used my friends when I lived In Daegu. You're epic"

"Well I am glad that you like it! hey listen, for the new song I have this like thing in mind, would you mind listening to it and perhaps give me some input?" I said hoping he would say to the request. 

"Well we are bandmates now so yes I would love to, i just know that we're going to get along so so so well. Oh hey Tae hasn't listened to you play yet, you should show him too. --- TAEEE"

"Yeah?" He walked over to us wondering what we wanted. 

"Beomgyu told me that he has something in mind and that he wants to give it a go. Watch and see what fire sounds like okay?"

"I'm ready when you are Beomgyu" Tae said while he sat down on a chair waiting to hear me play.

I turned on the video recording on my phone in case I liked it and wanted to hear it again. I took a deep breath and played what I thought would sound good.

Tae seemed to be shocked - that made me feel good...but i wasn't sure if it was a good shock or a bad shock. Either way I thought I knocked it out of the park this time. I hit the last note and smiled. Did they like it?

"Yoooo that was sickkkk" shouted Tae

"You think so?" I said in astonishment

He liked it! He liked it !!

"Yes, I'm impressed. I honestly think we can incorporate it into our song." He didn't even know how happy that made me. I guess all those months of harsh practice from those garage dudes really did pay off. 

I looked down and smiled shyly

"I'm glad to hear that. I'll keep working extra hard on becoming a great member and part of the group. Again thanks for letting me have this chance to play."

"Yeonjun sure found a gem," I heard Tae say. 

This is going to be one wild ride.