Why are you so difficult?!

"Honey yaar, get ready no fast! I'll miss my lecture!" Unnati shouted for the third time in a row like a mom of a teenager would at them.

"Okay, MOM." Aashna said rolling her eyes.

"Don't mom me! Yeh kya curls karne baith gayi? You are the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen, chal yaar." She said looking at her watch. Well, she wasn't wrong tho, Aashna definitely was one of the prettiest girls at the uni.

"Thank you dear Unns, but tujhe pata hai I like my curls to be perfect." She said curling her hair ever calmer than unnati was panicking.

"Why are you so difficult?!" Unnati finally gave in and sat on the bed scrolling through her phone.

Aashna and Unnati were friends since elementary school, going to the same high school was just a coincidence, but going to the same uni wasnt. They're parents only knows how much they must've whined to go to a university where both of them could study together.

The only time they get mad at each other, is in the morning, Unnati who's been wanting good grades since forever, always gets late because of Aashna, and there you go again, but, they seem to always make up without even realising.

They CANNOT survive without each other. They live in the same dorm room, they have got 2 single beds, basically everything a dorm has, but two, except for the bathroom of course. And they are lucky enough to have a bathroom inside the room, this is one of things that has worried them the most.

"Come lets go!" Aashna said grabbing her bag from her desk, wearing a blue ripped jeans and peach full sleeved crop too.

"Finally." Unnati was wearing a pastel bluish dress.

***
"We were 2 seconds away from getting a detention today." Unnati said.

"I know, I take all the credits, thank you." Unns rolled her eyes.

"You know, I have my friends here as well, they are a year senior tho, but we could meet them, you know them,  Ashi's friends?" Aashna said.

Ashi, Aashna and unnati have been great friends in the high school. They didn't know Ashi was going to come to the same college as theirs. Unnati had friends, but she never used to hangout with Ashi's. Today reluctantly, she nodded and went with them.

"They are at the cafeteria."

They headed towards the cafeteria.

"Hey, Hello Ashi, Kaisi hai?!" Aashna asked hugging her.

"Main ekdam great, aap kese ho?" She asked.

"Great!"

"Omg hi Unns! You look so beautiful today!" Ashi said hugging unnati.

"Excuse me? I spent 1 hour in curling my hair!" Aashna joked at Ashi and unnati.

"Okay fine, aap bhi acche hi dikh rahe ho." Ashi said and they laughed.

"So do you Ashi! You could've told us you're going to study in this college!" Unnati said hugging her back.

"Arey I know, it was a very last minute thing. Maine aashna ko phone kiya to ask her how she is, and she told me y'all are studying here only." Ashi said. "Come let's go and meet my friends."

"Hello guys." Ashi said and sat on the chair which already had her bag, seemed like she was sitting there already.

"Hey guys, y'all know her, Unnati, you might even know thr,." Aashna said and unnati nodded slightly. She wasn't a total introvert, she was this crazy ass, only with people she would know. Though she was very friendly as well, but here, it didn't feel like it.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were coming here?" Sanket asked.

"Woh tujhe kyu batayegi?" Tanzeel said hitting head.

"Mera matlab hume nahi bataya, maar kya raha hai." he hit him back.

"Tum log bacchon ki tarha ladna kab band karoge?" Ashi said basically tired of them irritating the shit out of her all the time.

"When you stop loving me." TK smirked causing Ashi roll her eys.

Unnati all this while had only one thing going on her mind, she had to face something she never wanted to. it felt like she was living her nightmare. Not like she could not do it, she was brave enough. But the fact that she was feeling a very strong gaze on her and knowing exactly who that person was made it even more difficult for her.

"Hi Unnati." Arsh said smiling at her. He definitely was one of the sensible and welcoming guy. Manav and him have been friends since a long time and noone could get along like they do. Manav has always been the short tempered guy, even in elementary school. But if wasn't for Arsh he would've been behind the bars by now instead of sitting inside the uni campus.

"Hi Arsh." She said giving him a smile. They have interacted a few times and he has always been on his best behaviour.

"Kaise ho aap?"

"I'm good, aap?" she replied and he just nodded smiling.

"Also Aashna, Unnati, tum dono ko koi help chahiye toh aajaiyo." Arsh said and Unnshna smiled and nodded. They've been a year senior so of course they've been in the uni for a year longer.

Manav had his gaze glued on Unnati, which undoubtedly made her uncomfortable. Manav had been finding a way to converse with her, she had some different aura which he couldn't make out. It wouldn't take seconds for girls to throw themselves at him, but Manav wasn't the typical bad boy, who would kiss any girl.

He had his world revolving around his bunch of friends. His anger issues made him the bad boy though he had only few traits. Nobody had guts to go against him.

"There's a party at Thomson's, why don't you both join us?" Ashi asked Unnshna. Aashna looked at Unnati who was pleading her to say a no, party wasn't her thing, especially parties where people she didn't want to interact with, would be present as well.

"Yup! Mujhe timing text kardena, Unnati & I will be ready." Aashna said completely ignoring unnati's death glare.

***********
And here we go with our first chapter. first few chapters y'all might not feel it, but trust me, this is a nice plot and I really really hope y'all like it!

kuch story line pata lagi kya? nahi na? i hope yahi answer ho, keep reading shweetiepies!

i write from laptop toh please dont concentrate on the punctuation marks and stuff, I'll correct it when I finally decide to throw my laziness away and edit the part.

dont forget to drop down suggestion and reviews and whatever stuff y'all, just remember I'm not changing my story line lol.

Word count: 1142 [i promise i'll get better with time]

Written on: 4th January 2022
Published on: 6th January 2022

I hope you like this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment. Bubayee:)))