Viktor One Shot

Y/N stood there observing Viktor as he stared into his whiteboard, curiously thinking of a new HexTech device.  Whenever Viktor was thinking about something he squinted real hard. Y/N  always studied his interesting facial expressions.

"Y/N do you have any particular ideas in mind..?" Viktor asked slowly in his soothing accent.

Y/N jumped in his chair.

"Oh! Yes I do.." He rummaged through his blue pastel notebook with messy notes and sketches

"HexTech C-Chests.." Y/N stammered. They held up their page of notes explaining how it would work and there was a little sketch at the bottom. The HexTech Chest sketch had a glowing blue aura surrounding it with a dark navy blue color.

"Mhmm, interesting." Viktor furrowed his brows, intriguingly.

He turned his head after the huge door behind them immediately shut.

"Am I interrupting something?" Jayce had a nervous grin on is face walking towards them slowly. He was in his usual councilor outfit. 

"Where were you Jayce?" Viktor raised an eyebrow.

"I was thinking about new HexTech inventions. But I got a little busy with Mel- " Jayce explained.

"I see.." Viktor sighed, obviously upset with him.

Jayce had been gone for a couple of days. It must be sad not having your partner with you.

Y/N inhaled deeply. He stood behind Viktor, tapping on his shoulder.

"Would you like to drink some tea together?" Y/N politely asked.

"I'm a bit busy right now." Viktor responded immediately. He turned his head wearing goggles that made him look goofy.

"So, later then?" He peeked behind his shoulder.

"Eh, yes." He shrugged, heavily focused on something else.

 20 minutes later

Y/N placed a cup of tea on a small wooden table. The cup had Jayce's face on it. The Jayce Cup was a  bit tacky to him. But it was the only cup he could find for Viktor. Viktor sat down slowly, putting his cane aside. Y/N carefully blew on his warm cup of green tea. Both of them calmly sipped their tea. 

"Did you make this..?" Viktor questioned.

"Ah, yes!" Y/N looked up. "Is it good?"

"It's good." He softly smiles. 

His cold, fragile hand shakes as he sets down his cup of tea.

There was an awkward silence between them. They sat their staring into each others eyes. 

"So.. This was fun." Y/N's lips curled into a strange smile. 

"This was pleasant, I haven't had any time to relax.." Viktor stared at the table, slowly looking up at him again. "Thank you."