Chapter 29

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

Hope you all are doing well.

Let's move to the story..............

__________________________________________________________________

Riddhima blushes hard and hides her face in his chest. She's gripping his shirt in her small fist. He lifts her face keeping his finger under her chin. When she looks at his eyes, she shivered under his intense gazes. No matter how much they intimates, the feeling is always same for them like first time.

Vansh cups her face in his palms and brings her face closer to him. Riddhima closes her eyes to welcome his lips. Then Vansh's lips softly touches hers. She flinches in his touch. Vansh start to suck her lips and she also sucks his upper lip. His hands roams freely on her back and Riddhima's hands are wrapped around his neck. He licks her lips and then slightly bites on her lip. But she didn't feel any pain rather she feels pleasure. She opens her mouth to give him a better access in her mouth. Vansh shoves his tongue inside her mouth and their tongues met. Riddhima's hands reaches to fist his hairs in her fingers and pulls him more closer.

Vansh leans on the bed still kissing her and then laid down on it. Now Riddhima is laying on top of him but he rolls down and now Riddhima is laying under Vansh. Their legs entangled what eachother's. Soon the kiss becomes passionate. He tastes every corner of her mouth. He takes a long time to taste the sweetness of her mouth and when Riddhima was out of breath he breaks the kiss.

Vansh looks at her eyes with so much love even Riddhima's eyes are also reflecting the same. He keeps one of his arms under her head to make her comfortable.

Vansh: are you feeling better now? Should I continue or not?

At this moment Riddhima only wants to be in his embrace. She wants him to wrap her tightly in his masculine arms. Even her pregnancy hormones are also making her more wild. She downs her eyes and nods shyly. And the next second she feels a kiss on her forehead.

Vansh keeps a pillow under her head then kissed on her forehead then her both eyes followed by her both cheeks. Riddhima also cups his face and kisses on his forehead. Getting her permission Vansh attacks her neck. He keeps his face in the crock of her neck and inhales her lavender fragrance. He gives many wet kisses there. When his lips touches her sweet spot, Riddhima moans a little. It encourages him more and he bites there. Later he sucks that place to soothe her pain.

Vansh trails kisses from her neck to her collar bone. Riddhima closes her eyes and grips the bedsheet tightly in her fist. Vansh removes the hem of her saree impatiently and kisses on her cleavage. She arched her head in the pillow. Then he pulls the string of her blouse and removes her blouse in one swift. Now Riddhima is in her inners. Lust crept in his eyes seeing her half naked upper body. He opens the strap of her inner and pulls it from her body. When his hungry eyes falls on her white skin, he pounce at her the very next second. Vansh takes one of her melons in his mouth and start to suck it. Riddhima feels extreme pleasure when he takes her nipples in his warm mouth. Her toes curls and she grips his hairs tightly to pull him more closer.

When Vansh bites her there, she scratches on his back upon his shirt. Vansh gives the same attention to her another melon.

After half of an hour when her twins were red by his sweet torture, only then he lets them go. Then again he takes her lips in a soulful kiss. This kiss isn't gentle now. He entangles his fingers with hers.

After sharing a hungry passionate kiss, they breaks the kiss. He kissed on her forehead again and at that time Riddhima kisses on his throat. She roams her hand on his back and shoulder. Vansh sits on the bed and looks into her eyes intensely. He removes his shirt and throws it on floor. Then he removes his pant followed by his boxes. Still he's looking into her eyes intensely. Riddhima blushes in bark shade of red seeing his naked body. Though she sees him many times but it always feels like new. Vansh hovers upon her and bends on her face. He looks at her eyes as if promising her that he'll always protect her and cherish her, then he slowly opens the plates of her saree. Riddhima's heartbeat is increasing with each passing seconds. When he removes her saree completely, he throws it on the floor where his shirt and pant is. Then he removes her petticoat and inners too.

Riddhima is so lost in his eyes when Vansh settles himself between her leg and enters inside her with a sudden force. Riddhima only comes out from her daze when she feels a sharp pain there. But before she could scream a pair of rough lips claims her soft lips in another passionate kiss.

Soon the room fills with their moans and panting. Only the sound of their skin touching can be heard like a tune. Everytime they hits their orgasm, Riddhima screams his name loudly. Which gives him satisfaction.

It continues till midnight. Vansh leaves her only when she was too exhausted and can't keep her eyes open. When Riddhima falls asleep, then Vansh comes out from her. He keeps her head properly on the pillow then wipes the sweat beads from her face. Moonlight is falling on her face which enchanting her beauty more. He draws a long loving kiss on her forehead. Then pulls her in his embrace. Vansh covers themselves properly by the duvet and slept while hugging his sweetheart close to his heart.

An another place.........

One person is sitting on a chair. He's playing with a knife. There is also a apple in his hand. He's mercilessly stabbing the apple. The room is dark. Only a little ray of light is lighting up the room. A vicious smile is plastered on that person's face.

Person's POV......

It's been many days that I'm hiding. Now I can't hide more. I also have to set the old scores. Even I've to know what is going on there. Now it's time for my entry. I'm coming. Very soon I'm coming. You should get ready for your destruction. No one can save you from me.

Person's POV end.

Saying this he starts to lough like a lunatic. His eyes are spitting anger with hatred. Any normal person will be scared by the one glance of his face.

___________________________________________________________________

Precap: someone comes in light who was hiding

Another chapter get completed. Now enjoy it.

I'm sorry for making you guys wait. But I'm really busy in my personal life. I know this chapter is small but I'll try to update soon.

Please give some comments. I badly need it and also do vote.

Sorry for writing mistakes and grammatical errors.

Take care of yourself and stay safe.

Bye bye........