「 𝗔 𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽 ? 」

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

Before taking a seat next to Jenny, you placed your handbag on your table. Students were already conversing amongst themselves in their seats.

Professor Levi appeared to be running late today, which was unexpected. That dude is always on time and takes his work very seriously.

You look behind you at the back of the room where Eren was seated. The same girl was on
his table smile plastered on her face which irritated you.

A loud clap drew the attention of you and your classmates. Professor Levi walked in with a grim expression on his face, and your eyes darted at the door.

Suddenly, the entire class became silent. They all cleared their throats and returned to their seats. "This afternoon, I don't want to raise my voice. Simply take a seat 'Now,' he said.

The small man brushed his hands together as he cleared his throat at his table. As he glanced squarely at the back, he let out a sigh.

You return your gaze to see what he's looking at. You could see the professor didn't want to deal with any of the students' nonsense.

Of course, Eren was at the far back, as were Connie and Jean, who were seated next to one other.

Were they really rolling a blunt in front of the class?

You sighed and shifted your sight back to your teacher. "I'm reassigning seats," he explained. He said, "and at the end, I have an
announcement with professor Hange."

"You behind y/n," he said, pointing at the
boy with a buzz cut.

"You," he said, indicating Jean, "there near the window," he said, indicating an unoccupied seat.

"But, sir, you said we could sit together if we were on time for practice," Connie grumbled.

"I changed my mind now," he stated firmly, furrowing his brows.

As they stepped up to take a seat, the boys
grumbled. You were surprised to see him not being hostile or enraged; instead, he appeared calm and exhausted.

His tone was the same, but he had a less
frightening demeanor.

"Sir, what is the announcement?" a student asked aloud.

"yeah what is it?" other people started
mumbling the questions to each other.

"Silence," he ordered aloud, causing the pupils' mouths to close.

They were well aware of his strictness and the repercussions that would follow is they disobeyed or engraved him.

Jenny, who was sitting alongside you, and you locked gazes. She shrugged her shoulders, knowing exactly what you were going to say: 'do you know what this is all about?