Small Intro

I'm a Christian. A Baptist Christian to be precise. I developed my love for God when I was in middle School. Me, my mom, and my brother used to go to Church almost every Sunday. I was so fascinated in learning about God. I was even more fascinated about going to Church. I enjoyed it. The pastor preaching. (Who was my cousin), The choir singing. Taking communion. Hearing the instruments being played. Seeing everyone having a good time sharing their love for God. It was a beautiful thing. I still remember getting baptized. And finally getting the courage to join the Church. My mom was pressuring me and my brother to join the Church for a while.

My brother was hesitant. But I was just plain scared. The thought of getting in front of so many people to join a church was so scary. The thought of all eyes being glued on me was so terrifying. I was absolutely petrified. Plus, I was shy. So, of course that did not help at all. But one day I just decided to take a leap of faith. As soon as the pastor said, "The doors of the church are open." I immediately got up, I walked to the chair, and I sat down. I don't know where this courage came from, all of a sudden, I just had it. My courage inspired my brother and another young man to join the Church as well. I felt pretty good that day. As afraid as I was, I somehow still managed to be an inspiration.

I remember my Baptism as if it was yesterday. It was such a scary thing. But I was able to be baptized with my mom and my older brother. That was my second step for getting closer to God. I also would take a bunch of notes during every church session. I was very invested in my relationship with God, and just learning more about him in general. Not only that I was enjoying my membership at the Church I attended. I joined the choir, and I really loved it! It was always easy for me to quickly learn gospel songs I've never even heard of, due to my dedication.

My love for music also played a very huge role in that area as well. I even sang a solo at Church (which my mom made me) of course, as shy as I was, it wasn't ultimately my decision. But I still did it, even though I was really nervous. The song I sang was "Troubles don't last always". It's a song me and my mom used to sing together when I was just a young child. I didn't remember the lyrics, because it was so long ago when we sang it together at that time. And she still wanted me to sing it solo. I felt pressured, sadly it was nothing I could do.

So, I did it. I kind of enjoyed it too. It was a pretty brave moment for me. My walk with God was heading towards a holy direction. Which is what I was aiming for as much as I could. Until everything changed....