Huey's ticklish or why Louie's the evil triplet

Three of the triplets are ticklish and hate it. Which is why sometimes they annoy each other...

Huey sat on a sofa in the living room of Mcduck manor. He looked around and saw no one. "Oh, great, I'm alone. So I can finally relax." — he thought. The oldest triplet picked up the remote from the floor and turned on TV. He switched the channels , but saw nothing interesting, which was why soon enough Huebert was asleep.
"No, Dewey! I want to relax!"
"But, what about-"
"No! No! And no! I told you 1 million times already. That's it. I'm out. Gimme a break." — and the duck in a green hoodie walked into a living room.
"Wait, the TV is on? What the-" — when Louie looked at the coach , he was surprised to find his older brother sleeping peacefully with a remote in his hand. The youngest triplet smiled warmly and approached to the "sleeper" . As he sat near Huey, he looked at his peaceful face. Even though they fight with each other, Huey's still kind and caring to his brothers. "I'm so happy we're brothers" — thought Llewelyn.
"Uhhh, no... don't touch them..." — the sleeping duck in red mumbled.—" no... no..." — suddenly Huebert began sobbing in his sleep and turned to the other side, now facing his younger brother.
Louie's heart cracked when he saw the tears streaming down Huey's face , he had to wake him up.
"Hey, hey,— a duck in hoodie softly said,— wake up, Huey. It's just a dream, I'm here, don't worry." — he shook the sibling's shoulder gently, after what the latter finally woke up gasping for air.
"Louie? — Huey asked in cracked voice.— it was just a dream?" — Duck in green nodded, and Huebert started crying again. Not wasting a second Louie hugged him tightly and stroked his back.
"I'm so scared" — cried the junior woodchuck, leaning in the embrace.
"It's ok, — softly said Louie— it's just a nightmare, Hue, it's ok, shhh. Don't cry."— as he continued mumbling in soft tone and "drawing circles on his back", his brother calmed down. Though he was still embraced by Llewelyn, the oldest duck wiped his tears one last time and scooted a little away.
" Thank you, Louie. Even though I'm the oldest-"
"Hey, that's fine. Sometimes we get scared and that's alright. Plus taking to count how many times you comforted me and Dewey, — the youngest chuckled— I guess you totally have a right to be comforted too."
The brothers laughed and looked at the TV.
"Nah, too boring, I'll take the remote" — not taking his eyes off the screen , Louie's hand quickly tried to reach TV remote, but instead accidentally poked something or rather someone. Huey jumped a bit. Which the other triplet couldn't ignore.
A slight smirk appeared on his face, he immediately pinned junior woodchuck to the couch and sat on his legs , not giving a chance to escape.
"Louie, what the heck?! Get off me!" — the irritation was heard in the oldest triplet's voice.
" Or what? You're gonna squeal like a five year old girl?— Louie's smirk grew even wider than before.—beg me to stop?"
"G-get off!" — the fear could be heard in Huey's voice, even though he still tried to shove his brother off him.
"Are you ticklish Huey?"
"Louie! Get off-" — the duck in red was cut off , as he felt fingers moving on his stomach. He tried to hold the laughter , but Llewelyn "increased the temp".
"Hehehehehee no-hohoho-oo! Sto -hahahahahap! Please! Hahahahaha! Lou- hhhhihie! No-hohoho! Hahaha! Hehehelp!"— the oldest triplet was helplessly squirming around, trying to cover his stomach, but with no success.
Louie moved his fingers to his brother's sides , causing him to giggle.
"Hehehehehehehe! Stohahahahap! I hahahahate you! Hehehehehe!"
"Hmm... I don't want to stop bro. Because if I'm not mistaken we haven't found your worst spot yet."— and green duck's finders moved to underarms, causing a new reaction:
"AHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHO! EEEE! LOUIHIHIHIHIHIE! HAHAHAHAHAHA! STOHOHOHOP IHIHIHIT!" — Huey was squirming like crazy, trying to get away, and stop this torture. So , after about 2 minutes Louie stopped giving his brother a break.
"Louie, hahahaha, I, haha, hate, haha, you" — said Huebert through giggling.
"Love you too, Huey." — Llewelyn shrugged getting off his sibling.
"You know there'll be a revenge?" - asked the oldest.
"Whatever."