𝟭. "𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱"

☞︎ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭

☞︎ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭. "𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗗" ☜︎

✧˖*°࿐࿐ ༺♡༻ ࿐ ࿐ ✧˖*°

f/n was dragged downstairs by her stepfather. The carpeted stairs leaving carpet burns all over her legs he reeked of beer bottles and weed

"is that fear in your eyes my girl?"

father spat out. You agressivly shook your head hoping, begging, and praying that he wouldn't beat you again.

"fear wont do you any good in the REAL world."
He swung an empty bottle to your face.
The glass shattering leaving cuts and scars all over your face.

"father please! I promise ill do better PLEASE...J-JUST GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE"

You cryed out, tears dripping down your blood stained face.

*SMACK*

"DON'T CRY INFRONT OF ME YOU DISGRACE. YOU AND THAT VILLAINOUS QUIRK OF YOURS."

He yelled out at his 7 year old daughter. Anything she did never fit his standards.

"yoo hoo~ kei I'm home!"
Her mothers bright and cheery voice entered the bloody room of despair.

"Kei...what have you done to f/n... SHE'S BARELY 8 YEARS OLD"

Itsuki ran over to f/n picking her up from the marble floor and wiping away her tears.

"Sweetie...f/n I'm so sorry I wasn't here sooner.."
.
.
.
"..ITSUKI SHE MUST LEARN!" Kei yelled.

"f/n step outside for a moment."

Her mother placed her at the doorstep not wanted her daughter to see how horrid Kei was.

f/n ran and didn't look back she ran until she saw a familiar playground.

She always ran to the playground when it wasn't safe at home. It was her happy place. she always met a certain blonde there.

"f/n your back again!" The blonde smiled and ran up to her

"Monoma-kun are YOUR parents in a fight again?"
"Yea.. f/n what happens to your face?.."
he grabbed her face and started plucking out the small bits of glass that where left in her cuts

"Monoma-kun that hurts." She mumbled softly. The blonde took a box of bandages out of his pocket and started placing them on f/n's cuts

"There you go!" He smiled sweetly "do you wanna play on the swings now?" The boy asked politely.
f/n only smiling in response.
.
.
.
Later
it was 6:00 Pm and the sun was starting to set this was the longest f/n's parents have ever been in a fight.

Monoma was still with you you where both talking about which highschool you would both go to.

Monoma's aunt had passed by the playground seeing her nephew there all alone with no parents. She was concerned. She went and talked to him

"Neito what are you doing here all alone? Where are your parents?"

"Hi auntie! Mom and dad are in a fight again they told me to stay at the playground until they could pick me up!"

Her eyes widened in shock

"But I'm not here alone auntie! I'm with f/n! Her parents are also in a fight and she has some boo-boo's on her face come see!!"

She followed her nephew to f/n who was holding on to her stuffed duck on the swings

"Oh dear.." was the only thing she could manage to spit out.

Her heart ached for f/n and Neito she HAD to do something f/n looked like she hadn't eaten in days!

"f/n do you know your mothers phone number?"
"I'm afraid not I'm sorry" she replied softly

"There's no need to apologize f/n! After all you ARE only 7"

Neito's aunt picked up both f/n and Monoma and carried them to her house which wasn't far from the playground. She wanted to make food for them.

She set them down and told them to wash up for supper

f/n washed her hands and sat down at the table next to Monoma

Neito's aunt placed down some ramen for them "Itadakimasu" the three of them bowed and began eating.

*BAM BAM BAM*
Neito's aunt walked to the door and opened it seeing itsuki "itsuki! What a surprise!"

Itsuki ignored her and went straight for f/n picking her up and taking her home. She was going to settle things with kei once and for all.

𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘
𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟳𝟭𝟰
𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁! <𝟯