Chapter 4

In Union Academy, a few minutes after the fight at chapter 3

Ozpin: Ladies and Gentlemen, I received some news from Qrow.

Ironwood: Please tell me this is good news?

Ozpin: Yes, it is good news.

Sirzechs: Well. What is it then?

Ozpin: Qrow has found the boy.

Ironwood: Where?

Ozpin: He spotted the boy in an electric powerplant somewhere in the east.

Nezu: I received some earlier news about a city in the east having a blackout. Could he be the reason for that?

Ozpin: Most Likely. Now I told Qrow to keep following and observe the boy. I don't want to send anyone after him just yet.

Time skip to 2 days with Guardian

Guardian Thoughs: God this place sucks.

Guardian is currently in the Grimlands, hunting looking for the League of Darkness's base. Luckily for him, he manage to find it when he scanned the planet before blowing up Mount Meru (he also sent his satellite back up in space to check if there is anyone inside the castle when he kills them)

Guardian then stopped walking and sees a castle

(NGL I actually wanted Guardian to fight each villain group from their respected aeries separately, but got lazy and just went with kill them all in 1 go

(NGL I actually wanted Guardian to fight each villain group from their respected aeries separately, but got lazy and just went with kill them all in 1 go. Also Salem may be immortal but that want save her from what's about to happen)

Guardian: That must be it. Alright no time to waste. If I barged in there I'd get beaten up. So I'll just send them to the underworld!!

Guardian then took out another golden card

Guardian: Pretender  Install!!!

Guardian: Time to send you all to the underworld

Insects suddenly gathered on Guardian's body and he turned into dust