Don't touch what's mine

Jisung and his friends were on their way to the dining hall. After going back to the cabin for Jisung to take a shower and get dressed, the four boys were starving and ready to enjoy a delicious breakfast. While his friends were doing small talk, Jisung had trouble focusing on what they were saying.

"Hey, are you okay? You seem a little distracted." Felix said to Jisung, smiling at the boy tenderly.

"Yeah, I don't know honestly. I keep thinking about last night. My omega was miserable and nothing was helping! Not even my nest was comforting anymore. It was the worst, but what's more disturbing is how calm I felt on those steps when I got there. It was like I was exactly where I belong. It's just weird..." Jisung was really confused about last night's event. What worried him the most was the possibility of having another night like the previous one.

"Wow... sounds like your omega knows something you don't. You know maybe he found a wolf he might like." Felix suggested, trying to help his friend.

"You think so? But we didn't event talk to anyone yet! How could he possibly have found a wolf he likes? That doesn't make any sense!" Jisung was more confuse. If it was true that his omega found a wolf of his liking, who the hell was this wolf and how did his wolf already fancy him without meeting him.

"I don't know Sungie, life can be crazy sometimes. Don't worry about it too much, if you feel the same tonight come see me, I'll help you sleep like when we were kids." Felix said hugging Jisung's side and letting out calming pheromones to ease his friend.

"Thank you Lix, I don't know what I would do without you!" Jisung said, hugging his friend back.

Ever since they were little him and Felix were inseparable. They were each other's safe place. When Jisung's mom was crying over her broken bond with Jisung's father or screaming in pain during her heat because of it, Jisung would always go to Felix's house to get comfort from him. Maybe Felix could help Jisung's wolf to calm down at night like when they were young. That thought calmed down Jisung's anxiety a little.

When the boys arrived at the dining hall, they all went to sit at a table in the back of the building so they would have some privacy. Jisung and Felix sat next to each other while Jeongin and Hyunjin were sitting next to each other. Ever since this morning, because of Jisung's disappearance, Jeongin had been a little anxious and really needed an alpha near him to help with the stress. When they were little, Hyunjin always helped Jeongin every time he felt anxious about being separate from someone he loved or if anything like that happened. Right now, Jeongin had his legs on Hyunjin's lap so he could be impossibly close to the alpha, Hyunjin making sure to produce calming pheromones to calm him. For them, it was normal, they were like brothers but a lot of people in their pack thought they were together since it wasn't typical for an omega and an alpha to act like that without being a thing.

"I am starving! Can we go get something to eat now? Pleaaaaaase?" Hyunjin said, he was hungry since he woke up this morning so he didn't have the patience to wait another minute.

"You are such a big baby alpha Hyunjin I swear" Felix said rolling his eyes as he got up to go get some food. He would be lying if he said he wasn't hungry too.

As the 3 boys got up from the table to get food, Jisung didn't. Jeongin looked at him and tilted his head wondering why the boy wasn't going with them.

"I'm not hungry right now Innie. Go, I'll be fine don't worry!" Jisung said with a smile. His emotions were still all over the place from the crazy morning he had.

A few minutes past when someone came and sat next to Jisung. The guy was very tall and muscular. An alpha for sure. If his physique wasn't enough to convince you he was an alpha, his scent definitely would. He reeked of amber, his scent so strong, Jisung knew for sure the guy was doing it intentionally to install dominance over him. Jisung immediately started getting uncomfortable, his omega whining in fear and begging for the man to leave.