Fuck you {Part one}

Wilford was in dark's office and being yelled at for killing someone he was interviewing. "you Didn't hear what he said!" Wilford screamed, "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT HE SAID, WHAT? DID HE MAKE FUN OF YOUR FUCKING SUSPENDERS OR SOME SHIT?" Wilford opened Darks office door before looking back at dark "MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE LET HIM SAY THAT SINCE YOU WANT TO BE SUCH A FUCKING BITCH!" Wilford screamed before slamming the door and walking back to his room, tears falling from his face and turning into bubbles. He got to his room and slammed the door behind him before falling onto his bed.

Dark was left in his office, the ringing of Wilford slamming the door still ringing in his ear. He sat down before continuing paperwork and other stuff before heading to the kitchen and questioning what happened earlier, he saw that host was in the kitchen and greeted him before grabbing the coffee and pouring some into his cup. he walked back to his room and shut the door behind him before sitting at his desk, "why does he have to be so fucking annoying" he mumbled to himself before opening his laptop to see the recording of the interview, it all seemed normal until near the end "Aha, I think you should meet some of my friends, I think they would love you" Wilford said with a smile before hearing what the person said next, what they said before Wilford killed him "As long as its not that bitch 'Dark' he seems like a shitty person, or whatever the fuck he is" upon the person he was interviewing saying this Wilford's mustache drooped before he looked up and spoke again "Well that not very nice" Wilford said while pulling out a gun and shooting him in the head. The video ended and dark stood up, walking to Wilford's room 'he was defending me and I yelled at him' dark thought before knocking on Wilford's door before opening it only to see that he wasn't there.

Dark walked to the kitchen to see that Host was still there, "Have you seen Wilford" Dark asked before regretting his word choice, "Host can't say that he has however Host was informed by Wilford that he was going for a walk" Host said before Dark started walking away, "Okay, Thanks" he said before making his way outside and going for a walk himself, he looked down to see a note that had appeared on the ground with pixels that formed around it, "Anti" Dark grumbled before picking it up. 

'Hi, If you haven't already guessed, I did something, more like I took something, a pink tall something that you happened to be looking for, Isn't that right? Hmm? I'm willing to give him back if you win a game, A simple game of hide and seek But you might wanna hurry, My knife looks like its ready to slice -Anti"

Dark turned and started running towards the house while texting the other egos, 'Meeting as soon as I get home' No one questioned him as they all went to the discussion room, As soon as Dark got home he made his way quickly to meet all of the other egos, besides Wilford. Everyone seemed to notice that the bright ego was gone. "Anti has Wilford" Dark stated in a serious tone as the room got noticeably darker, "What-, Thats not funny dark, your joking right? you have to be joking?" Bim said while starting to panic, "we need to find him fucking soon, if anyone of you find him, tell me." dark stated sternly before ending the meeting "I'm going to the septics, they must know something." Dark said before snapping his fingers and arriving at there manor, not caring to knock he opened the door to see shneep and Marvin in the living room, "Ah, Hi dark, long time no see" Marvin said while standing up to greet him before getting cut off "Wheres anti." dark said, waiting for a response not so patiently, "I don't know, hes usually in his room. wh-" he tried to ask dark why but it was no use, he had ran down the hallway and slammed open Anti's door to see that no one was there. But.. there was a note, with a box taped to it.

'don't worry, I haven't hurt him.. yet. However your not gonna find me that easily, try again. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I got you a present. I hope you like it'

He finished reading the note and opened the box to find Wilford's bright pink bow tie, he stared at it for a minute before putting it inside one of his pockets. He teleported back to the Iplier Manor and started looking around Wilford's room. He didn't find anything and decided to try to talk to Wilford's best friend Bim about it. He found him crying in the living room, "Bim.. Do you know where Wilford might have gone while on his walk?" he asked quietly as Bim sniffled and shoved his head into his knees, "like you give a shit about him" Bim said while beginning to cry again. "Whats that supposed to mean?"Dark questioned. "What do you think, Everyone knows how much you hate him, Wilford knows you hate him, do you know what that does to him, being hated by almost everyone that he meets? Being hated by a mix of the two people he loved the most? Celine and Damien? but he would rather be hated by everyone in the world if it meant you could atleast talk to him without getting mad" Dark was at a loss for words "I- I don't hate him" "OHHHH well isn't that hilarious, I'm not the person you need to explain that too, I'M NOT THE PERSON THAT CRYS EVERY NIGHT ABOUT YOU HATING HIM, I'M NOT THE ONE THAT EVERYONE SEE'S AND JUDGES, I'M NOT THE PERSON THAT DOESN'T EVEN LISTEN TO WHAT WILFORD SAYS, MAYBE HE WOULD STILL BE HERE IF YOU HADN'T BEEN SUCH A STUPID FUCKING BITCH" Bim screamed at dark before falling onto the couch again, "I don't hate him..".

~Fin~ 

1011 words

TYSM for reading! have an Amazing day!