Jaeyong

2k+ words ahead of you!!

also i dont see any of them as "frat boy"-ish its just a plot that was in my head when i was in the bathroom again

and sorry for the repeated ship its js fun to write jaeyong fics hehe
______

"No, ten, i told you im not going to that stupid party!"

"but yong~ its your last year in collage and you haven't been to one party! Cmon' it's going to be fun." Ten tries to persuade his best friend to the big frat party thats happening tonight before finals week.

"i don't care. Its a school night and even if i want to go to a party i wouldn't go to the ones they are holding. Those stupid fratboys are arrogant and weird. All they do is flirt and try to get into your pants when they can! i can't believe you ended up dating one of those idiotic, pathetic-"

"don't say that about Johnny, Taeyong. you don't know him. i know you hate them but do not talk about my boyfriend that way."

"right.. right im sorry okay? i went out of line"  taeyong apologised knowing he went too far.

"but im still not going. finals are coming soon and i rather stay home to study or something. i have a reputation you know?"

its true. he's top of his class. he has perfect attendance (no he literally forces himself out of bed even when he's sick), and he aimed to go to the university of his dream. Taeyong has his whole life planned ahead of him.

"fine, stay home and be perfect forever, 'y/n' " ten teased

"h-hey take that back!" taken aback of the silly 'nickname' that people uses to make fun of his picture perfect life

"nope!" the shorter said whilst popping the "p"

"alright fine i'll go to that stupid party! i'll show you im not 'y/n'— whatever that means" taeyong scoffed and went to change which only made ten jumped in joy.

after awhile they finally left the dorm and made their way to the party

"so.. whos gonna be there?" taeyong, who's in the passenger sear, decided to break the short moment of silence

"everyone's invited;; seniors, juniors, freshies" ten shrugged

he then continued "of course the guys will be there,, johnny mark yuta doyoung.. jaehyun"

"why did you do that?"

"do what?"

taeyong rolls his eyes, "you paused for awhile before saying jaehyun's name"

"oh did i? oops,  i didn't notice but you surely did" ten looked at him for a moment and gave a grin (oh how taeyong hates that face) before focusing back on the road.

"stop looking at me like that you bitch, you know how much i hate him"

"righttt... you never told me why though. after the short study double date you always hated his guts. i mean you hate the rest but the hatred for jaehyun is just at another level. did.. something happened while me and johnny when out to get dinner?"

ten might be teasy sometimes but he really do care of taeyong. its just that the taller never really talked about his problems.

for a moment, taeyong was thinking.. (of god knows what) but shrugged it off, like always.