C H A P T E R 0

C H A P T E R 0: PROLOGUE

NARRATOR POV:

THE SOUNDS OF THE WIND goes to a room where a lovely tune of a guitar is being played, the bell are ringing outside, and the sound of trains passing by. In the room, the one who is playing the guitar is a... Human.

Y/N was quietly playing the guitar on his room making some lovely tunes, it's almost as if he is playing in a flower field.

When Y/N Finished playing the guitar he looks at his window, seeing many carnivores and herbivores walking around.

Y/N felt kinda unwelcome in this world, he wonders why he is the only human in this anthro world? How was he born? He questioned himself, all he knows is that a family of rabbits saw him and took him to their homes when he was a kid.

Y/N was happy that someone found him, they treat him nicely, and they also filed for your adoption. She want you to be her son and the twins to be their Brothers, you happily accepted them and lived a amazing world in a peaceful world with them.

----------------------------------------------------

????: " Y/N Dear? Come down stairs it's to eat for dinner!"

A woman said who is known to be Y/N Mother name Alexia.

Y/N: " Okay.. Mom."

Y/N stands up in his bed and went outside his room, he goes downstairs and sees the mother Alexia and the twins Cleo and Claire.

Y/N sits down on his chair and started eating.

Alexia: " Looks like you've grown tall my dear! We can't even reach you now!"

Alexia jokingly says to Y/N

Y/N: " Well it seems like it.. "

Y/N quietly said while eating, The twins looked at their brother and smiled.

Cleo: " There's no need to be quiet Y/N! It's not like everyone is here it's just us! "

Claire: " Yeah! "

The twins said, Y/N looked at them and smiled.

Alexia: " Oh Right, Y/N I have to tell you something."

Y/N looked at his mother and listens.

Y/N: " Yeah? What is it? "

Alexia: " We have.. planned that you are going to a public school now. "

Alexia said smiling, Y/N was confused and was shocked. He sweats a little.

Y/N: " Wha- Why..? "

Y/N said with concern.

Alexia: " Well.. since you are already old we think that it maybe your chance to go outside and try communicate with the people outside. "

Y/N: " But- I can just go homeschooled again though..? "

Y/N said with worried look.

Alexia: " Dear.. you have been homeschooled too much.. we are worried that you might not experience the outside world. "

Alexia said to his son, the twins looked to Y/N.

Y/N: " I'm a human though.. I'm worried that someone might judge me.. and give me weird looks.. "

Y/N said with sadness and worry.

Cleo: " Oh c'mon Y/N! It's not that big of a deal! Besides we are here for you if someone judges you! "

Claire: " Yeah! There might be some people who are judging you, but who cares? It's not like they are not weird too! "

The Twins proudly said to you. You sweated at their confidence.

Alexia: " Exactly! See Y/N no matter who you are, you are still accepted! "

Y/N looked at them, he only sighed and then smiled.

Y/N: " Fine.. I'll try. "

Y/N said. The Twins eyes sparkles at him.

Cleo and Claire: " Woohoo! "

The Twins happily cheered. Y/N only laughed at them.

Y/N: " I forgot to ask.. what school is this anyway..? "

Y/N looked at Alexia, Alexia sees Y/N and smiles.

Alexia: " Oh it's from Cherryton Academy. "

Y/N: "Huh.."

While Alexia and Y/N was talking about the school, the twins started fighting for some reason.

Cleo: " Hey! Don't you dare said that to my friend! "

Cleo said while his face looks flustered.

Claire: " Oh my~ my dear twin is flustered. Wonder what this "Friend" have to do with it.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "

Claire said smirking at his flushed twin brother. She continues to tease him.

Y/N and Alexia only sweat at the sight, but decided to laugh as well when they realized it.

Cleo only suffers from his family laughing at him.

Y/N was for sure in a weird family, but he doesn't mind they were fun. He is much more happy with them. They made him much more confident. And that's what he likes about them. Now he only questioned himself What is Cherryton Academy.

Oh dear Y/N, you are not ready for what will you experience.

C H A P T E R 0: PROLOGUE

YOU HAVE REACHED THE END.

AN: I'm sorry that the story gone super straight forward and kinda skipped. I was panicking to what about to do. sorrs ( ̄ヘ ̄;). This chapter might get edited so if you read this again in the future you might expect some changes! Anyways thank you for reading this and hope you kinda enjoyed it!