❏ Chapter 3

Leto POV

Today is the day, the day where Athy will come. I'm still not sure but I'll check it just in case. But I need to find my twin... *sigh Ok Leto you already decided it. Don't forget about it.

"Kiel! Let's go search for Jeje!" I shouted

"Ah, okay!" Kiel said with his worried eyes

Then I grabbed Kiel's hand then ran to the field where Kiel and Athy met

'Athy should have appeared around this time. Where is she now?'  I looked around to search the existence of the blonde girl. 

'So is this lovely princess...?' I sighed, slowly losing my hope. I stared at Kiel's confused face and I could only smile to assure him that nothing's wrong. I released my hand from holding Kiel's hand and was about to left the green field to continue searching for my twin.

"AAAHH!!"

'Nevermind but somehow I'm glad' My faded hope now coming back as I stared at the falling girl with relief.

_____

Third POV

Leto was smiling, relief because this story wasn't the lovely princess version

The wavy blonde haired girl, known as Athanasia de Alger Obelia fell from the sky because of some magician's magic. Her hair and her beautiful gown were blown because of the impact of falling. Then she was caught- more like crashed into Ijekiel. Her blue jewels who were shine brightly prove that she is related to an imperial family met with Ijekiel's droopy golden eyes. Ijekiel tried to catch the beautiful girl but he failed miserably, causing him to fall down with athanasia.  

*Plop* 'Uhm- is that the sound of someone's bone cracking?'

" Oww..." 

"Ugh." 

The kids groaned in pain

" Kiel! Are you okay!? " Leto ran towards Ijekiel and was about to check Ijekiel's body, searching for scar or bruise.

" Gah, I'm sorr..-"

Platinum-haired boy was enchanted by the newly discovered girl's beauty. The wind blew her wavy blonde hair, and the feathers that were falling from her dress made her look like a fallen angel.

Leto just stared at them with a hurt face because, well, Ijekiel ignores his worries and doings.

" An angel...?" Ijekiel assumed

Athanasia panicked when she saw Ijekiel's hair and eyes.

" An angel... "

'Bro is he that dum- *plak* but she's so pretty tho, so no wonder' Leto was debating with himself.