Chapter 6 - 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘

THE OTHER ONE WAS A HANDFUL BC I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE PROPERLY 😩😩😭😭😭😭😭😰😰😰😰😰😥😰😥😰😥😰😥😰😥😭😭😭

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑ ⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

POV RV 🤭🤭🤭

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑ ⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

You've been searching the tower and where the whole group used to be for 4 hours now, you gone through every room... but she was nowhere to be seen

"OH GOD WHERE IS SHE?" you yell, running around

What if she's?- no that can't be, she took her staff, her phone, she knows self defense, why would she go down easily?

Remember when you first saw her? She had put up a fight even when she was caught off guard... then where is she?... whoever has her couldn't be as powerful as dark enchantress.. could they?....

*four more hours later bc he is desperate ig 😨😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨*

"Fine.. I'll go....." you sigh, leaving the tower. You glance back at the tower one last time..
"Please.. please be okay...." You whispered, then you turned back around and started walking home sadly..(emo 😭😭😭😭🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🖤🖤🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔💔💔🖤)

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑ ⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

POV Y/N

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑ ⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

"Hah... *cough* I-
I'm f-fine.... Hahhh.." You where breathing heavily (🤨)
"Good, I was worried that I might've killed you... well not really but you get my point"
She put up a good fight, you were on the ground trying to regain your breathing patterns while healing yourself. Through there were still some cuts and bruises you couldn't heal (you healing isn't that powerful ig 😨😨😨😨😨😰😰😰😰)

"*clapping*"
"H-huh?"
"Hm?"

"Hah, that was a show! But you were so weak that I lost a bet, so sad.. Not that I really cared!" The maroon haired girl stated proudly, she stopped clapping though...

"Hey! Pay up, I won the bet" a guy walked in, he seemed ticked off, probably because the bet... he had light brown to forest green hair, and green eyes, well one, the other was covered... why do a lot of people have an eyepatch? Not my point... he had white wings, and a tail... okay..... this is getting strange.. you stand up finally (you've been like crouching this entire time ig)

"Okay okay, here. You suck" she said while handing him 40 dollars
He took it immediately and walked off

The maroon haired girl walked up to me
Oh no...

"Oh dear... I forgot to introduce us... tsk.."

"O-oh.... Uhm.." you said, concerned...

"I'm Æ, the queen here-"

"Doubt"
Bleach had walked in and was leaning on the wall

"Ugh.. she's the little mistake I have to care for"  the maroon- I mean Æ said meanly, pointing at bleach.. she's so mean.....
Bleach starts laughing hysterically

"HAHA, oh well maybe you shouldn't have ruined everything in my path. Karma's a bitch, remember?"

Ruined everything?... I already hate this place, they might ruin my life...
"Æ, please continue on introductions.." June-Bug said,
"Alright alright... this is June-Bug, I had informed you about her coming here awhile ago, you remember that, correct?"

You nod slowly

"Good, the Lou kid (if you watched ugly dolls, you'll get the reference) is named Jackie, don't worry if he teases you, it's part of his character personality.." she said, whispering the last part to me... it sent shivers down my spine, I hope this girl gets hit by a truck... (😱😱😱😱)

She slowly started backing up
"Hey woman! You forgot to say my name, literally I'm still here!" Bleach yelled,
"I introduced you already, you are the mistake I have to bare with, now shut your mouth or more trouble will bring along"

Bleach mimicked her but Æ just ignored it and walked out of the room, June-Bug following her behind (simp JKJKJ😭😭😭😭)

Bleach started walking up to me
"Hey, don't listen to her, she's just trying to start delusions (omg like childe's delusion thing 😱😱😱😱😱😱😨😨😨😨) and drama just to force you into a state of.... Yeah... but whatever, my names bleach, nice you meet you" she said with a smug face

"Oh, my name is Y/N Cookie..."
"Mhm, Æ told me about you, apparently someone 'higher than her position' knows everything about you that she doesn't.. I don't believe her, she's just trying to ruin people's lives, I want to stop it but..." she paused.. and looked to the ground
"Whatever, see you sometime I guess..." she said walking away waving... you waved back...

This is going to be heck.. (omg cuss word 😣😣😣😭😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😭😢😭😭😭😢😭😢😭😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😟😟😟😟😕😕😕)

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑ ⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑