Scaramona college au

"Scaramouche!"

"Hello Mona!"

"Stop with that fake good boy act you fucker."

"Alright then Mona, what the fuck do you want."

Everyone around them began murmuring. They were infamous in high school and now college for hating each others guts.
They would constantly do pranks on each other that would piss the other off.

"I know you stole my astrology book!"

"Maybe I did, what would you do about it though Megistus."

"I know where your essay is."

"Where then?"

"Here." She held up essay that was due today

Everyone around them gasped.

"Oh you fucker!"

Mona ran away and Scaramouche chases after her, they were faster then anyone on the schools track team. Everyone laughed because no one hated Scaramouche or Mona, even the teachers found their child like bickering amusing. Mona and Scaramouche on the other hand disappeared to the schools alley where no one would go.

"You fucker." Mona said as Scaramouche held up her hands and pinned her against the wall.

"I love you..."

What the public didn't know was that Scaramouche and Mona were dating. Scaramouch being the bitch he is but desperate for Mona's attention, and Mona who is a bitch but gave him that attention.

"You really are a sad fuck." She nipped at his bottom lip as their tongues correlated with each others movements. She can feel him poking at her leg as they were both turned on. "Look at you." She rubbed it with her hands, teasing it as it grew.

He snapped and pulled her down to face it. He unzipped his pants and it hit her face. "Your a bitch." He grumbled. She wrapped her hands around it and placed the tip in her mouth. "A fucking... bitch..." He groaned.

She put it all in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down. He held her head guiding it back and forth. She let go and a saliva string was still connecting his dick to her lips. Oh what a sight it was that he nearly came all over her.

"Come up here." She got up and he instantly pinned her to the wall. Luckily she was wearing a skirt so it was quick to remove the shorts and panties. He stroked it a bit before inserting the tip in.

A small moan escaped her lips. She looked at him with begging and lustful eyes. Everything she does turned him on even more. He was impatient. He rammed it into her and continued to thrust while holding her leg up. She covered her mouth to stop herself from moaning loudly from the pleasure. He thrusted faster and harder by the second until he finally reached the climax point. White liquid dripping down from Mona's leg, both of them out of breath.

"I swear to all the archons after school I am taking you to my dorm and I will fuck you relentlessly." He whispered in her ear. "Until you can't even feel your legs."

"Who said I am seeing you after school." She teased before kissing him. "Now help me clean up."

_______________________

Still after school Mona came to his apartment. His roommate was out of town so it was only them. And they took full advantage of Scara's sound proof room.

He carried her the bed and placed her on the mattress. He removed his shoes and got on the bed. He unzipped his pants and took off his shirt. Seeing Mona under him nearly made him cum in his underwear. He stripped her of her clothing quickly, he saw how wet she was which turned him on more. He fondled with her breasts and sucked on them, leaving marks and kisses on her body, he began to suck on her neck while stroking himself. He inserted himself and immediately came. The white juices flowing out already and onto the bed.

"You came already? Geez."

"Geez?! Fine!"

He held her legs and pulled back. He thrusted hard back into her, harder and harder, and harder, slapping noises filled the noises with her moans.

"Why the fuck does it have to be you!"

"I don't know why I have to like you either!"

"Fuck... I'm close..."

"Me too." She panted. Scaramouche lowered himself and Mona pulled him into a sloppy kiss. She nipped at his bottom lip as the second round of cum went in her mixed with her own.

"Fuck..." He said breathily. "I'm not fucking done."

"Hey!"