𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. Intimacy (Part 2)

Kakashi abruptly broke the kiss, his wide eyes fixed on Obito in disbelief.

"You've been planning this, haven't you?"

Obito giggled, nodding with a mischievous grin. "Of course. I'm not letting you have the upper hand."

Kakashi sighed, though beneath the surface, excitement buzzed through him.

"And do you remember when you said 'fill me up' earlier?" Obito asked, his tone playful.

Kakashi furrowed his brow. "What about it?"

"You should have said 'fill me in,' not 'fill me up,' you idiot. That's why I took it the way I did."

"It's the same thing."

"No, it's not. And since you said 'fill me up,' I'm going to make sure that's exactly what happens."

"I'd like t-" Kakashi's words were cut short as Obito suddenly shoved two fingers into his mouth.

"Suck," Obito commanded, his voice firm.

Kakashi rolled his eyes but obeyed, his tongue working to coat Obito's fingers with saliva. The sight of Kakashi sucking on his fingers sent a fresh wave of arousal through Obito, making his own member throb with need.

Growing impatient, Obito withdrew his fingers, eager to bury himself inside Kakashi. But he knew he had to prepare him first; otherwise, it would hurt.

Kakashi felt a finger enter him and closed his eyes, steadying himself.

"It's hard to get you to make a sound," Obito remarked, his voice laced with challenge.

"I'm not a big moaner like you."

Obito smirked, moving his finger inside Kakashi, but no sound escaped the other man's lips.

"I'll just have to try harder..."

With that thought, Obito added a second finger, scissoring them within Kakashi's tight entrance. Still, nothing.

Frustrated, Obito increased the intensity, but Kakashi remained silent. Eager to hear him, Obito pulled out his fingers, deciding to skip to the main event. He was certain that once he was inside, Kakashi wouldn't be able to stay quiet.

Positioning himself between Kakashi's legs, Obito pressed in, drawing a soft groan from Kakashi. Obito smirked, pleased with the reaction.

"Let's see if you can keep quiet after this."

Without further delay, Obito began moving, his thrusts harsh and relentless.

"O-Obito! This is my first ti-"

"I know," Obito replied, his smirk deepening as he continued to thrust, leaving Kakashi a trembling mess beneath him.

Obito soon noticed how hard Kakashi's member had become, a clear sign that he was close to climaxing. An idea sparked in Obito's mind, and he gripped Kakashi's erection tightly, holding it in place as he continued his punishing rhythm.

"Fuck!" Kakashi screamed, his voice raw with need.

Obito could tell Kakashi was on the brink, so he held back, preventing him from coming. He thrust deeper and harder, showing no mercy to the silver-haired man who was now a moaning wreck.

With one final, deep thrust, Obito came inside Kakashi, then released his grip on Kakashi's member and pulled out. He lowered his head until he was face-to-face with Kakashi's painfully hard erection.

Taking a deep breath, Obito flicked his tongue out, teasing the tip in slow, deliberate circles.

Kakashi moaned again, his head tilting up slightly to watch Obito. "God, stop fucking teasing me. Just take the whole damn thing in your mouth."

Obito chuckled and began to take Kakashi into his mouth, inch by inch, though he couldn't fit the entire length. He bobbed his head, moving up and down while Kakashi sat up, threading his fingers through Obito's hair.

"Ahh... Obito..."

Driven by desire, Obito sucked with increasing fervor, desperate to taste Kakashi's release.

"Fuck... You're so good," Kakashi breathed, his grip tightening in Obito's hair as he moaned softly, finally reaching his peak.

Kakashi spilled into Obito's mouth, and the white-haired man swallowed every drop. Kakashi let out a long sigh, falling back onto the bed, utterly spent.

Obito shifted, lying down beside him. "That was good, Kakashi."

Kakashi turned his head to the right, smirking at Obito. "Hm."

He leaned closer, wrapping his arms around Obito's waist. Obito smiled and draped his arms around Kakashi's neck, and together, they drifted into a deep, contented sleep, wrapped in each other's embrace.