I never like you 我从来都没喜欢过你

After Malaysia and the Philippines left, Indonesia also went out. But he's not going after Malaysia, he's trying to get away from home where everything just happened. The moonlight at night is matched with the dim street lights, which unexpectedly matches the mood of Indonesia.

   He didn't know why he did it, maybe he was just too anxious.

  Walking and walking, for some reason, came to the door of a bar.

  "Let's have a drink today"

   Looking at the familiar bar, he comforted himself, pushed open the glass door and stepped into the bar.

  "Give me a glass of wine thank you"  

  He sat at the counter and ordered wine from the waiter habitually. Then he started drinking, and when he was halfway through drinking, he was greeted by a familiar voice.

  "Hi! Indo! You haven't been here for a long time!" Indonesian instinctively turned his head to see who had called him.

  Looking at the United States coming towards him, Indonesia did not want to pay attention. Because he knows that the United States is an open-minded, bold person with a large circle of friends. He knew very well that if America knew about him, he would either laugh at him or spread the word, and would never console him like a normal friend. He turned his head aside and didn't want to talk about America, and it was obvious that he was just bored and just wanted to have some fun.

  "Hey! Did you hear that!"

  Seeing that Indonesia was ignoring him, he turned around beside Indonesia trying to make him notice him, and he accidentally caught a glimpse of the tears in the corner of Indonesia's eyes. It's not very obvious, but it's not hard to spot.

  American Dark Shuang seems pleased with the discovery.

  "Hey...are you crying?" he asked Indonesia tentatively while laughing. Although he was wearing sunglasses, he could feel his gloating expression.

  "Why is he so annoying!" Indonesia ignored him and continued to swear silently while drinking the wine in his hand.

  Seeing that Indonesia was still ignoring him, he was a little impatient. He picked up a bottle of alcohol with a higher alcohol content and motioned Indonesia to put the cup over.

  "Tsk! Well, let me guess" Looking at Indonesia, he only came up with one answer.

  "You... lost your love?" Indonesia was frightened by the quick and short answer from the United States. He never thought that the United States would actually guess. Looking at Indonesia's expression, the United States smiled.

  "Ha, it's not a small thing"

  The United States lifted the bottle and looked at Indonesia, who had drank the wine and said. "So...do you want to tell your story?"

  "Enough of America! Shut your mouth! Why the fuck are you so annoying!" Indonesia really couldn't stand America, who had been provoking troubles, and stood up and shouted.

  The United States, who was suddenly called out, looked at Indonesia with unhappy eyes, and happened to meet Indonesia, who turned his head. Under the influence of alcohol and psychology, Indonesia subconsciously regarded the United States as Malaysia in the confusion. Because the two of them are so similar, except for their different personalities, the only difference is the 50 stars.

  Looking at the "Malaysia" in front of him, Indonesia put his hands on the face of the United States with excitement.

  "M-Mal?" Excited and aggrieved emotions surged up instantly.

  "Indonesia stop!" Russia shouted angrily to Indonesia when her boyfriend was suddenly touched. Taiwan on the side looked at the current situation and began to pick up the mobile phone to record.

  "..." The United States raised its hand to stop Russia. Although he was a little unhappy, he also wanted to know what happened. After all, he was also a little curious.

  "Mal, you clearly know that I love you very much, do you know how much I have done for you from the past to now..." Indonesia covered her mouth excitedly, crying and telling her grievances. He does not understand why he is still doing so much for Malaysia. Tears could not stop falling.

  Seeing the appearance of Indonesia, the United States did not speak.

  "Mal?" "I think...I now know why Malaysia hates him," America thought, taking Indonesia's hand off its face. "Is he too impulsive?"

  "Ha...I don't think I ever forced you to fall in love with me?"

  "!?"

  "So...I never liked you" The United States said to Indonesia with a smile, while taking off his sunglasses.