anti x schneep💀

Henrik finishes up the stitching on anti's cut, he sighed and looked away from the cut on anti's neck to grab the bandages.
"Are... you almost done?.." anti yawned looking at henrik and he crossed his arms frustrated.  Henrik rolled his eyes "yes, hold ztill" Henrik said and started bandaging his neck, " you know, thiz doesn't mean I forgive you" Henrik said tieing the bandage around antis neck.
"You hurt a lot of people, I'm just doing my job..." Henrik admitted looking at anti "she.. fuckin deserved it.." anti growled is eyes glowing a dark green.  Henrik gave him a confused stare, "who Zhe hell are you talking about..? " Henrik asked crossing his arms and gave anti a confused glare. Anti sighed looking away, "stacy..." he mumbled still looking away from henrik.
"Anti, speak louder" Henrik said and made anti look at him, he blushed and looked at henrik with his black eyes, "stacy... I murdered her" anti gulped his fear down and waited for Henrik's response that never came.

"Anti, my old friend.." Henrik sighed and let antis head go, " even though she vas a bad voman..." Henrik started saying " that doesn't make up for your bad deeds.." Henrik  said taking his gloves off.
Henrik cupped antis cheek,  he sighed looking into antis black souless eyes.  " I do miss you dearly... but, I can't" Henrik looked away " you betrayed us anti, I thought we had something together..." he sighed.

"You may leave." Henrik said looking away,  anti nodded and quietly headed to leave henriks office.  " I still love you Henrik, I still need you.... please come back when your ready.." anti teared up saying and looked at Henrik one last time before leaving .