I Was A Bitch

Lacey Jones wakes up from a two months coma but realizes she lost the memory of the two years that changed her life. In this laps of time, she became the queen bee of her high school: pretty, popular, girlfriend of the hottest jock, wanted by every guy, feared by every girl who are also jealous of her... She was a bitch. But she has no memory of it.

She decides to keep the secret of her memory loss until she can figure out what happened in these two years she lost, with the help of the mysterious and sexy Finn (while trying to guess the nature of their relation ship).

Will she go back to being a bitch or will she turn her life around? Will she resist her developing feelings for Finn to be loyal to her boyfriend Derek or will she choose to start over and change the life she used to have?

Discover the story of Lacey Jones, former queen bitch, as she herself tries to put together the pieces of the puzzle that has become her life.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Author's note: Hey guys! So, this is the third story (wait, what?! Third? Already?!) that I'm posting on Wattpad. I hope you guys will like it as much or even more than The Bucket List or Just Another Love Story if you read these two before :) 

The uploading system will be different this time: I will be posting the beginning and then upload as I write, I hope you guys don't mind that I don't wait til I'm finished or about to be finished with it before uploading it like I did with JALS and TBL, but I wanted to try this 'Wattpad style' haha. I have a lot of inspiration for this one so uploads should come regularly :)

(As I said on my other two stories, my first language isn't English (it's French) and so, again, I apologize if there are any grammar errors, I'll try to do my best to correct them if you point them out to me :) )

This story may contain some swear words but not excessively, I hope you don't mind.

Anyway, I hope you're going to like it and I can't wait to read your comments on this one! Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment! (they both really make my day, it might seem stupid or not important but it really is to me.) <3

(Cover by @cattandla12, this chapter is dedicated to you for the amazing cover you made! Thank you! Oh, and you guys should check out her story Pedestrian, it's really good and well-written! :D)