I. Legendary

Well guess who got on the Black Clover bandwagon? I've literally binged the entire thing in two weeks and I gotta say, it was great. However, being a huge romance buff, it sucked not seeing the most obvious ship in the world (*ahem* tsundere x oblivious idiot) completely sail in the anime, but that's why fanfiction exists! Since all of my stories are My Hero centered, why not combined the two worlds into one?

Of course, I'm fresh out of watching the anime (I have not read the manga yet), so I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to names of minor characters and stuff, but I'll try. The setting for this story is gonna be in the Black Clover world with a lot of MHA sprinkled into it, so things like the Magic Knights, The Wizard King, and stuff will still exist. Its basically going to be Black Clover in a modern world, while still preserving some aspects of My Hero, like a few villains, quirks (although they'll be considered magic in this case), and my best attempt at adding UA as a school. Deku is gonna be regular Izuku Midoriya (personality wise), with no changes concerning what quirk (magic) he has (it'll be One For All, but it'll be my depiction on how the quirk would be as magic), or his upbringing.

Asta will be ordinary Asta (except he's going to be a lot less dense when it comes to feelings), so sorry for the caps I'm going to use when he talks. Noelle on the other hand will be a bit different because I have something planned for her. You'll just have to read to find out, but I'm going to go deep into her past and probably change a few elements. It's going to be a lot, and I mean A LOT more emotional just to add some more weight to her and the story (even though her character development was AMAZING in Black Clover).

Not to drag out this short message any more, that's basically all the info you'll need. Of course, I'm going off into my own story so nothing is gonna be completely based off of neither anime's timelines or plot (But I will be writing a few of the arcs and villains from both anime).

I'm basically writing as I go, so it might be a little scattered. I hope you guys enjoy this story:

-

-

-

Nobody's POV:

Magic, the power that runs our world.

Mana, the energy that fuels said magic.

Today's world is overrun by different types of magic, all originating from the four elements: Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind.

As the legendary saying goes, "With great power, comes great responsibility," such power comes with the duty to wield it correctly, the duty to use it for good. However, wherever there is good, evil must exist; the world is cruel and unforgiving after all. Criminals, villains, monsters... powerful magic can fall into the hands of the wrong individual. Evil knows no bounds, nor does it care about who it ravages, or what it destroys.

...

The Clover Kingdom... almost fell to evil.

You see, a few centuries ago, this kingdom was attacked by a demon. A demon so powerful, it would've destroyed them all... it would've destroyed the entire kingdom... all of humanity even.

But...

One powerful mage stood before the evil incarnate, and used his abilities to defeat the demon. He saved them all... he saved the Clover Kingdom from complete collapse at the hands of the monster. He became the first Wizard King, the all powerful protector of the Clover Kingdom–

And he became a legend.

-

One would think that would be the worst of it... right? Having the strongest mage– the Wizard King as a protector now would surely keep them out of any trouble. He would always be there to protect them.